I have moved around a bit, and as im getting older I have begun thinking about the past. As a young man I moved to Sheffield, then Birmingham , back to Cambridge, then Stoke, then back to Brum, now finally back to Ely.

In all that time, this is a list of clubs I have watched. As a lad, uncounted Cambridge United and City games, in Sheffield Wednesday and United, I loved my time there, Wednesday fans are a breed apart. I loved watching them as well as United.

In Brum in two spells, Birmingham City far more than Villa, I don't know why, I think it was because it was easier to get too. Indifferent about them really. I watched Bromsgrove Rovers for several seasons, almost all home games, a grand club now with a different name now, Redditch, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Alvechurch for a couple of seasons, all of them I racked up a lot of games. In Stoke, City and Vale, don't care about either really, just went to watch a game.

Now im back home so to speak, im indifferent about United, Ely are rubbish, and im now a Wisbech fan. Who would have thought that. Kings Lynn are a regular visit, a lovely club and town. I go to Soham occasionally. Where has your fan career taken you.? In a big list, I rate Wednesday as the best of the lot, a big club that will go nowhere, a tragedy.

A ground hopper before it was invented. Floella Jackson Rimbaugh DSE.