+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bolton Match - Predictions, formations & Result

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    There are often messages on this board about odd bets and bet combinations, so I wonder what the odds would be for one or more of the management team turning the wrong way when they come out of the tunnel, now that the dugouts have been moved?
    Lol brilliant Grist, made me laugh that, and I'd be more surprised if at least one of em didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Lol brilliant Grist, made me laugh that, and I'd be more surprised if at least one of em didn't do it.
    As per big Ron Atkinson @ Forest ?
    Last edited by BramleyMiller58; 12-09-2019 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Wrong ground

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    As per big Ron Atkinson @ Forest ?
    Lol yes Bramley, didn't Ron sit down in the wrong dugout?

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    1-0 win.
    Game will be crap.
    Crowd will be quiet....apart from several at the back of the home dugout telling Warney he doesn’t know what he’s doing...😉

Iversen
    Olosunde Icky Wood Robertson

Morris, Wiles Barlaser Hastie

Ladapo Smith
    I would like to see Morris & Smith up front & Ladapo just behind so make it 4,3,1,2.Give Ladapo a free reign.Think they could play (Bolton) 5,4,1 & hope to nick a goal they won’t want to lose but a point would do till they settle.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 12-09-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I would like to see Morris & Smith up front & Ladapo just behind so make it 4,3,1,2.Give Ladapo a free reign.Think they could play (Bolton) 5,4,1 & hope to nick a goal they won’t want to lose but a point would do till they settle.
    It won’t matter who they play up front, if they don’t get the right service from midfield none of the forwards will score , none of them look like scoring.
    Could do to getting back to something like Wimbledon away performance and that wasn’t brilliant.

Prediction - If Bolton win the toss then that nice Mr Hill will have instructed them to kick towards the away end first half thus nullifying PW's cunning plan

Formation - 4-4-2

Score - 2-1 (I hope but fear the worst TBH)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Lol yes Bramley, didn't Ron sit down in the wrong dugout?
    Yup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfhLi2gyG8E

I think we must have a few glass bodies. Always seem to have injury problems.

i have backed rotherham in every game this season.

but got a bad feeling.

Bolton win

We haven't got the players for a 442 formation so it will be definitely 433.

Bolton with so many new signings is gonna be so hard to predict how they will set up but I do know all their new signings will be way behind in terms of match sharpness and fitness so anything other than a comfortable win will be unacceptable.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast