+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bolton Match - Predictions, formations & Result

Bolton Match - Predictions, formations & Result

I'm going for a difficult match against a team who have nowt to lose and with Keith Hill in charge who just loves us and knows how to beat us and gets good results out of us.

I think that we'll play in the same way as we did on Saturday but wouldn't be surprised to see Mattock replacing Robertson with Robertson or Wood missing out.

I expect a 3 - 1 scoreline with Morris getting at least a brace.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I'm going for a difficult match against a team who have nowt to lose and with Keith Hill in charge who just loves us and knows how to beat us and gets good results out of us.

I think that we'll play in the same way as we did on Saturday but wouldn't be surprised to see Mattock replacing Robertson with Robertson or Wood missing out.

I expect a 3 - 1 scoreline with Morris getting at least a brace.
    I think Warne might surprise us by playing 4-4-2 with Smith and Ladapo up front.

Mattock to return and Hastie in starting line up.

Would normally go for 2-0 but I think the errors in defence haven’t been addressed so it’s still a win for me at 2-1

M.O.M. - the moved dug out

3-1 Millers with Smith, Ladapo and Robertson.
    Hattie mom.

We will concede at least 2 goals, Im hoping we outscore them so Im hoping for a 3-2 win

Not predicting anything with the Millers of late,I will tell you at 5pm Saturday.

1-2 probably the way things are going.

1-0 win.
    Game will be crap.
    Crowd will be quiet....apart from several at the back of the home dugout telling Warney he doesn’t know what he’s doing...😉

Iversen
    Olosunde Icky Wood Robertson

Morris, Wiles Barlaser Hastie

Ladapo Smith
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 11-09-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Not predicting anything with the Millers of late,I will tell you at 5pm Saturday.
    The way our games go there will still be 10 minutes left

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I know what you mean. It's a strange one this.

They've got a cobbled together team who have not yet played together. However, the game is a massive celebration for them after avoiding liquidation. They will be more up for it than us.

We're definitely on a downer after throwing points (and cup ties) away in the last 3 games, at the death (96 minutes, 95 minutes and 88 minutes) and we haven't won at home yet.

They've sold their allocation and the atmosphere will probably be like an away game. Our fans will be on the players backs very quickly if we don't start well.

We haven't really gelled as a team yet, haven't got a settled formation and several players aren't living up to expectations.

so ..... 4 - 0 to the Millers - all the goals from midfielders or defenders.

I predict one last throw of the dice with the 4-3-3 formation, a disgustingly tedious game where we take an early lead but fail to take any more of the multiple chances afterwards, eventually grinding down to a halt midway through the 2nd half. After a couple of pointless substitutions from Warne, and a couple of inspired substitutions from Hill, Bolton - roared on by 2700 fans in party mode, grab an equaliser with 5 minutes of normal time left, then grab the winner deep, deep, deep into stoppage time.

Att 9915

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast