+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scottish Civil Court Judgement.

Scottish Civil Court Judgement.

So theses three Scottish judges are not only experts in the law but are also now mind readers! They have decided that they knew Boris Johnson's intentions in suspending parliament, an action that every previous prime minister has performed. Also, why was it fine for John Major to prorogue parliament but not Boris Johnson. To my mind this is yet another example of the establishment trying to defy the democratic will of the country.

Take it to the Supreme Court Boris but don't hold your breath that you will obtain a fair hearing.

I’ve been warned to moderate my language on here so all I’ll say to these Scottish judges is....

GO F U C K YOURSELVES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    So theses three Scottish judges are not only experts in the law but are also now mind readers! They have decided that they knew Boris Johnson's intentions in suspending parliament, an action that every previous prime minister has performed. Also, why was it fine for John Major to prorogue parliament but not Boris Johnson. To my mind this is yet another example of the establishment trying to defy the democratic will of the country.

Take it to the Supreme Court Boris but don't hold your breath that you will obtain a fair hearing.

Bitter and spiteful jocks! Give them independence with a declaration if it all goes wrong - bollox to them! Sturgeon is another complete joke just like Davidson who could not resign gracefully but needs to be twisted and bitter to the end!

Went into a shop the other day and they tried to give me monopoly money ( scottish notes ) and I told them to shove it up their ring piece!

Further to my original post regarding the decision of the Scottish Civil Court. The reason for John Major proroging parliament was to avoid damning questions being asked regarding ministers receiving cash for questions. Wouldn't 't anybody with any moral standing think that this as a far worse crime than that of Boris. The word hypocracy comes to mind for the ump****th time. Why are these individuals still getting away with it?

We are all going to hell in a handcart. The only way the establishment will listen now is to protest like the French and as they have in Hong Kong. Drastic measures now required.

We’ve had it all today,

The Labour rabble.....the TUC Neanderthals......the grinning sixth form p I l l o c k running the Dib Lemmings and wee Krankie up in Scotland all up in arms.

I really couldn’t give an a r s e hole and more importantly neither does Boris.

I’m hearing staunch Labour supporters on TV and some equally staunch friends of mine saying that they’ve never voted Tory but they will next time.

BRING IT ON!!!

I don't remember them celebrating when the lost the initial case. This result was inevitable, Supreme Court has been booked in from the

start. Bxtch Miller ruling in English Court was very specific, will take a lot of "evidence" for the Supreme Court not to support English Court ruling, can't wait to see what evidence they provide bearing in mind only Boris knows whether he mislead the Queen unless they intend to examine HRM's WhatsApp. I concur with Mick's final statement above - they can GFY

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    We’ve had it all today,

The Labour rabble.....the TUC Neanderthals......the grinning sixth form p I l l o c k running the Dib Lemmings and wee Krankie up in Scotland all up in arms.

I really couldn’t give an a r s e hole and more importantly neither does Boris.

I’m hearing staunch Labour supporters on TV and some equally staunch friends of mine saying that they’ve never voted Tory but they will next time.

BRING IT ON!!!

Corbyn loved it in Brighton with the TUC - the W anker!! He will be rodgering Abbott tonight thinking he will be next PM

Need to emigrate as this country is ****ed

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Corbyn loved it in Brighton with the TUC - the W anker!! He will be rodgering Abbott tonight thinking he will be next PM

France may be the place to go Al if their court ruling today is anything to go by.

Man away on business for his firm has *** with a complete stranger (female) in the hotel and dies during *** of a heart attack. The court of appeal has ruled that the employer is responsible for any accident the employee may have whilst working away on behalf of the employer.

Widow and family to get compensation from employer! You couldn’t make it up. Employers out there beware!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

Corbyn at the TUC is like “the Kings new clothes” each year.......a few hundred Marxist and Trots,many of them “soap dodging” career activists who never get a proper job,cheer at the wizened old c u n t and he thinks he’s about to rule the world!!

Imbecile!

Meanwhile....Kier Starmer,Tom Watson,Emily “fat b I t c h@ Thornberry and the very s h a g a b l e Caroline Flint are all giving the media their own entirely different versions of a Labour Brexit policy.

An absolute shambles.

And still they cheer Corbyn 😆

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)