+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Millers Hit Back at Popeyes!

When is the club going to open this section - for us posh folk who only eat giant pizzas?

Name:  stadium.JPG
Views: 1211
Size:  56.7 KB

They've had "homemade soup and a roll", "pulled pork bap" and "hot dog with pulled pork" (presumably the "loaded dog") on the boards for a while.

I asked for the soup a few weeks back but they didn't have it.
    Last edited by great_fire; 12-09-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    They've had "homemade soup and a roll", "pulled pork bap" and "hot dog with pulled pork" (presumably the "loaded dog") on the boards for a while.

I asked for the soup a few weeks back but they didn't have it.

Soup in a basket isn’t that popular in Rotherham

My club started a fan zone this season and I have to say it's bloody fantastic and I'm not someone who is known for supporting everything the club does by any means .

It opens at midday for a saturday 3pm KO .

Two bars and a gin stall , Lager is £3.50 a pint .

There's a stage where a live group do two sessions , a host on the microphone who interviews various suits at the club , part owner Paul Conway was up before the last home game and players injured or not in the squad are around for photos and autographs .

The food available is changed every event with two outlets providing the choice .

There are three marquees available if the weather turns or as so far is too bloody hot .

Superbly organised and your not waiting to be served for more than a minute , plenty of staff and only 300 allowed at any one time , stewards control the entrance and as soon as people leave the same amount can enter .

Not sure how well it will work in the depths of winter but there's talk of erecting a huge marquee and heating it .

Absolutely Bob on it is , most unlike BFC I have to say .

I used to fantasise about being a loaded dog's plaything.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    My club started a fan zone this season and I have to say it's bloody fantastic and I'm not someone who is known for supporting everything the club does by any means .

It opens at midday for a saturday 3pm KO .

Two bars and a gin stall , Lager is £3.50 a pint .

There's a stage where a live group do two sessions , a host on the microphone who interviews various suits at the club , part owner Paul Conway was up before the last home game and players injured or not in the squad are around for photos and autographs .

The food available is changed every event with two outlets providing the choice .

There are three marquees available if the weather turns or as so far is too bloody hot .

Superbly organised and your not waiting to be served for more than a minute , plenty of staff and only 300 allowed at any one time , stewards control the entrance and as soon as people leave the same amount can enter .

Not sure how well it will work in the depths of winter but there's talk of erecting a huge marquee and heating it .

Absolutely Bob on it is , most unlike BFC I have to say .
    That's good to hear. Our fan zone is a bloke stood on a trailer blowing bubbles.
    No food or drink available, just a man, on a trailer, blowing bubbles.

Yours sounds similar to that of Man City's. If you're going to do it, do it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    That's good to hear. Our fan zone is a bloke stood on a trailer blowing bubbles.
    No food or drink available, just a man, on a trailer, blowing bubbles.

Yours sounds similar to that of Man City's. If you're going to do it, do it like that.
    The other week:

"I wanna be a billionaire, so fxxking much"

"Er sorry, I didn't put that on the playlist."

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    I know quite a few at NYS that can demolish a ‘ Loaded Dog ‘ in less than 30 seconds...hotdog ..chilli, cheese, fries and mustard all in one....gone in 30secs..��
    Problem is Frank if there is one person in the queue in front and only 5 people serving it will take 20 minutes to get served

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    It’s all Silly Millers fault.
    Nods happily*

Back to the original report it says that the catering people are called Centerplate

Does that mean Lindleys are no more, or are they one and the same?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast