Due to the long running saga about Popeyes van, the **** Bag piper and the suggested over pricing of the catering company that are charged with giving the best match day experience in Rotherham. Rotherham United can and with pleasure give details of the way forward.

They're fetching in something that I'm sure will catch on in France by about the year 2056 called a Loaded Dog. Now I don't have a clue what that is and I'm sure that it's been passed by the RSPCA but I'm sure that it'll go down a treat especially if they make you more abusive.

To help with the abuse that is often directed at players, oposition supporters and management alike they're bringing in, to sell to you lucky ones that get to be first in the queue some strong alcoholic mixers. This must be to shut the women up who aren't able to stop themselves pissing in beween goal kicks after child birth. Tenna ladies were suggested but no was thought to stump up the tenna itself.

There are some kids deals that will send your kids to hyper space and back instead of buying them some sweets before the match.
The third choise caught my eye with it having a health chicken wrap for mains and a Freddo for pudding. This will be washed down with a concentrated sugar rich drink that will help piss everyone off who sits within a 10 yard radious.

Let's get there early and empty the shelves so that the staff can concentrate on serving beer and pies at half time!

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...ng-experience/