+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Millers Hit Back at Popeyes!

The Millers Hit Back at Popeyes!

Due to the long running saga about Popeyes van, the **** Bag piper and the suggested over pricing of the catering company that are charged with giving the best match day experience in Rotherham. Rotherham United can and with pleasure give details of the way forward.

They're fetching in something that I'm sure will catch on in France by about the year 2056 called a Loaded Dog. Now I don't have a clue what that is and I'm sure that it's been passed by the RSPCA but I'm sure that it'll go down a treat especially if they make you more abusive.

To help with the abuse that is often directed at players, oposition supporters and management alike they're bringing in, to sell to you lucky ones that get to be first in the queue some strong alcoholic mixers. This must be to shut the women up who aren't able to stop themselves pissing in beween goal kicks after child birth. Tenna ladies were suggested but no was thought to stump up the tenna itself.

There are some kids deals that will send your kids to hyper space and back instead of buying them some sweets before the match.
    The third choise caught my eye with it having a health chicken wrap for mains and a Freddo for pudding. This will be washed down with a concentrated sugar rich drink that will help piss everyone off who sits within a 10 yard radious.

Let's get there early and empty the shelves so that the staff can concentrate on serving beer and pies at half time!

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...ng-experience/

It’s about time

BTW the soup was my idea

I also suggested pre wrapped sausage rolls and pork pies so I didn’t have to go down at HT
    Last edited by millertop; 12-09-2019 at 02:21 PM.

Good to see the club trying to improve things.

For me Popeyes is ideally placed so I can get a burger going to or coming back from the Cutlers.

Price is the key issue and availability.

I don’t buy alcohol in the ground but looking at the half time queues would it work to have a “drinks only” kiosk?

On this topic with beer served in plastic “glasses” why do they let you have a bottle?

The bottles are plastic.

I know quite a few at NYS that can demolish a ‘ Loaded Dog ‘ in less than 30 seconds...hotdog ..chilli, cheese, fries and mustard all in one....gone in 30secs..🌭

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    The bottles are plastic.
    Ah ok, as I said I never buy beer in ground ( if you can call it beer)

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Ah ok, as I said I never buy beer in ground ( if you can call it beer)
    The beer selections aren’t great. I don’t drink bitter or dark fruit so flat fosters is my only choice.

I wait with bated breath for Popeye’s response. Will it go with some more upmarket food like frois Gras on the burgers and beluga caviar on the hot dogs or start a spinach themed menu in line with their Popeye loving fans.

It’s all Silly Millers fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I wait with bated breath for Popeye’s response. Will it go with some more upmarket food like frois Gras on the burgers and beluga caviar on the hot dogs or start a spinach themed menu in line with their Popeye loving fans.
    A Wimpy smothered in Olive Oyl with the option to (gladly) pay on Tuesday

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast