+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jumble Lane crossing and town centre road closures on Sunday

Jumble Lane crossing and town centre road closures on Sunday

All on OWS , warra mullax , thanks barnslee carncil ! Sir Steve Houghton mi arse Stevie Wonder wud do a better job !!! " there maybe trouble ahead "

Absolutely clueless the lot of them

Bridge over troubled water

Bridget Jones level crossing

A bridge too far ! A big rumble at the Jumble next Sundi Panic on Ponty Rooard get ya pit booits on !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Bridget Jones level crossing
    ? Eh , a dunt get that Dools , alevva tabletan reeditageeun later

All this closure, diversion and prohibited access malarkey will all be watter under bridge next season

Am pyssed off abart bridge being closed o Sunday, a can't get over it!

Reading the SYPTE advice, they have said “ F£ck you barnsley fans..... “ you can walk miles, cos we are looking after the visiting fans....
    Me and the wife have to get off the train in Doddurth, and walk in.
    Then.... when we get to tarn, we can walk miles around... whilst the Scum Leeds get a shortcut....
    Good Job Mr Lee....... Glad your looking after us...... guess the Council don’t give a feck now......
    I would also suggest that this will make South Yorkshire’s finest suggest that a 0900 kick off would be better next year.!! That way we can camp over night..

Why aren’t the Leeds fans being told that the only way to travel to Barnsley is via coaches like previous years.

Because Barnsley FC and the counciL WONT look after their fans and Public,

I expect Mr Lee to put busses on for Reds reserved plus members!

What a shambles ( Well it would be if the Shambles wasn’t closed,!!!!!).

English, Irish n Scotsman all sat on top on a bridge they were working on evvin their snap. Englishman sez "bleeding jam sarnies ageeun! Am sick on em, if she meks mi these ageeun 2mora am gonna jump off this bridge!"
    Scotsman sez "bloody cheese n branston again! if a get same 2mora am gonna jump off n all!"
    Irishman sez "peanut butter again! If I get these 2mora I'm gonna jump off too lads"

The following day they are all sat on top o the bridge on their lunch break ready to open their snap tins. They all get same snap ageeun! They all jump off the bridge and they all die.

At the funeral the Englishmans wife is inconsolable "If he'd have just told me, I would've made him a different sandwich" The Scotsmans wife was devastated "If only I knew" The Irishmans wife said "I just don't understand it, he always made his own snap"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast