+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barnsley v Leeds United

Barnsley v Leeds United

Match Preview - External Link

"I predict a riot "

I am watching on sky red button due to just finishing work and I have got to say the commentator is a leeds fan. I have not heard anything as biased since listening to radio dee dar

Can't knock em for that performance. We contained Leeds quite well and played well on the break. Sibbick had a good game as did Woodrow. Wilks was positive and full of intent and forward running, he was a threat all afternoon. Lads gave 100% and tha can't ask for more. Disappointing to lose but an encouraging performance imo. It was a game that could've gone either way. I thought leeds were poor defending set pieces and there was an opportunity there but we couldn't take advantage. Attacking set pieces aren't our strong point under Stendel and that needs to be addressed. We have an aerial threat.

Leeds are a good footballing side, a side I think will get promoted this season and we competed well. I thought Stendel was good tactically against Bielsa and we nullified them as well as providing an attacking threat. We looked well drilled and each individual knew their job. On another day we nick it, it just wasn't to be today.