+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cardiff

Cardiff

Still no Bogle but they seem to have a few injuries.
    Fancy us tonight. 3-1...COYR.

Chris Martin FFS ��

"Cardiff haven't done much its been all our own doing"

Come on admit it.... WE'RE SH*T

And will be average until Cocu gets the players he needs to improve

Marriott has to be sold because there's no way he improves in this style

I will admit you can see Cocus style of play coming out a little though, just not got the right blend of players as of yet, he needs 2 more windows to sort this out imo

the neat one twos etc, Cocu will sort it given time

There's no one controlling and dictating play. We just look disjointed and horrible to watch at the moment.

Its bound to look like that with mostly cr*p to work with, you can see what he wants and with his own players it'll be very good

Bielik is the one who will control and dictate play, but he's playing alongside utter dross like huddleston

Do my eyes deceive me or was Chris Martin on the pitch. Please tell me we've loaned someone else called Martin, or its a typo

It don't look good when relying on former past it players lol

But you can see something taking shape, I reckon it'll improve as the season goes on

Paterson and Dowell might as well go back to their parent clubs as they offer absolutely nothing here

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    It don't look good when relying on former past it players lol

But you can see something taking shape, I reckon it'll improve as the season goes on

Paterson and Dowell might as well go back to their parent clubs as they offer absolutely nothing here
    Paterson and Dowell may as well go home They offer nothing here . Hmm a bit like you then Don't you just love the armchair experts

Strange performance. Started brightly...fell away...better team in the second half imo.

Roos...alarmingly poor 4
    Lowe...best of the back four 7
    Keogh...worked hard but poor by his standards 5
    Clarke...good in patches, awful in others 5
    Malone...scored, put himself about, will he ever finish a match? 6
    Bielik...okay, provided some midfield strength, can’t believe he got motm 6
    Holmes...best player on the pitch until he tired/got injured 7
    Huddlestone...better than of late...helped by Holmes’ mobility and Bielik’s physicality 6
    Lawrence...flattered to deceive again...suspended by mid September...ridiculous 5
    Marriott...one great shot and very little else...disappointing 5
    Waghorn...non stop effort...strong on the ball, tracked back well, unlucky not to get a penalty 7

So not a great night but, like WBA, we might easily have won.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Strange performance. Started brightly...fell away...better team in the second half imo.

Roos...alarmingly poor 4
    Lowe...best of the back four 7
    Keogh...worked hard but poor by his standards 5
    Clarke...good in patches, awful in others 5
    Malone...scored, put himself about, will he ever finish a match? 6
    Bielik...okay, provided some midfield strength, can’t believe he got motm 6
    Holmes...best player on the pitch until he tired/got injured 7
    Huddlestone...better than of late...helped by Holmes’ mobility and Bielik’s physicality 6
    Lawrence...flattered to deceive again...suspended by mid September...ridiculous 5
    Marriott...one great shot and very little else...disappointing 5
    Waghorn...non stop effort...strong on the ball, tracked back well, unlucky not to get a penalty 7

So not a great night but, like WBA, we might easily have won.
    Well I admire your rose tinted view, but just how many games will it be where we "could" have won? Either we are very unlucky or more realistically with these draws mounting up, we lack the ability to score enough goals and as I've said before I think the latter is the case, so we are in for a very long season and I now think we may be in a relegation battle unless we can find goals from somewhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)