+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Barnsley - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Very nice and just be grateful we did not start with Costa and Eddie.
    Nice to see the usual vile on your board towards us makes the 3 points even sweeter
    I couldn't care less anymore Rev mate. Ive given more than enough worrying and concern to this footy team of mine, and I know there are more important things in life etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I couldn't care less anymore Rev mate. Ive given more than enough worrying and concern to this footy team of mine, and I know there are more important things in life etc.
    Fair play..forgot you are one of the decent lads.. the Rev is up late and still pissed im afraid.

Agree tho..far far more important things to be concerned with in this mad messed up world we live in!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Fair play..forgot you are one of the decent lads.. the Rev is up late and still pissed im afraid.
    Agree tho..far far more important things to be concerned with in this mad messed up world we live in!
    Ohh so your still well pissed eh Rev mate . I wish i could be, Im back at work again this time again tomorrow night, 7pm to 7am, as usual for the Acid Man , lol.
    Last edited by Acido; 16-09-2019 at 01:01 AM.

Hey Acido

It was a flowing game and your lot looked decent so should stay up comfortably.

We continue to make hard work on putting the ball in the net. You typically take points from us at Oakwell so nice to get 3 for once.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Wilkes looks a threat when he has the ball. Not sure he'd fit MB's style of play but he's going to be a handful in this league.

Halme looked good as well. Mowatt's still good. Just too slow.

Kind of shows just how good our youth academy is when you have that much talent and have it go elsewhere and do good.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    It was an intimidating atmosphere for the players there were fights braking out all over the stands
    What was that idiot steward trying to prove. Started fighting with his supervisor and then goaded us. Fool was lucky to be alive as hoards of Leeds fans went for him. Could have been ugly. What an ar5e

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)