+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Halifax Town 14.09.19

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Decent away following again, and quite noisy.
    Its their cup final

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Its their cup final
    Every home game this season, and a guaranteed point or 3 as well!

Ardley the tinkerer returns once again....changes the CB pairing and has our top scorer and most creative player on the bench (Dennis and Booty). Different right back, plus Doyle and Rose both start again....so much for 'gelling' Neil. With a different starting 11 every week it will never happen

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    ....so much for 'gelling' Neil.
    Warnock is not our manager any more

Decent start by Notts but still in the habit of gifting the ball to the opposition when in possession . McCrory being exposed as a weakness down our left. Just need to tighten up a bit and stop this habit of dropping off when not in possession .

So is it:
    Slocombe
    Brindley Graham Turner McCrory
    Enzio Doyle Rose O'Brien
    Thomas Wooton?

If so, we have to stop wasting a Centre midfielder on the right or left.....Ardley's stubbornness is irritating me. The way that Doyle and Rose are always on the teamsheet, no questions asked, really irks me.

Without Booty we have very little creativity and nobody to take set pieces. Effing hell Ardley....just sort it. Booty should be the first name on the teamsheet. Stop licking Doyle's arse.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    So is it:
    Slocombe
    Brindley Graham Turner McCrory
    Enzio Doyle Rose O'Brien
    Thomas Wooton?

If so, we have to stop wasting a Centre midfielder on the right or left.....Ardley's stubbornness is irritating me. The way that Doyle and Rose are always on the teamsheet, no questions asked, really irks me.
    Yes that appears to be our shape in a 4-4-2.

We’ve started well having lots of possession and passing and keeping Halifax pinned in their own half for long spells. So a much more like a home side would be set up. Things breaking down on a couple of occasions in and around the box.

Brindley looks good on his debut putting some good crosses in from the right side when going forward. Shame a couple of times someone was not on the end of them.

Halifax have a couple of attack’s but we are dealing well with them fine at the moment.

Referee seems to be quite lenient.

Stall "Notts are playing better but no chances to show for it".

Best I've seen Notts play in a long time. Ufortunate not to be winning and we're dominating the game. Playing some lovely football at times and giving Halifax very little time to get anything going. We just need one to fall in.

Probably lose 0-1 though knowing our luck!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast