+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Halifax Town 14.09.19

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Best I've seen Notts play in a long time. Ufortunate not to be winning and we're dominating the game. Playing some lovely football at times and giving Halifax very little time to get anything going. We just need one to fall in.

Probably lose 0-1 though knowing our luck!
    How's Brindley doing?

Ok so first things first, the ref … less said the better, absolutely dreadful.

We have looked better and more balanced than previous games but that might be because Halifax play a similar game to us so there is at least a bit of space on the pitch to keep the ball on the ground.

We have looked good at times going forward and Brindley definitely looks an upgrade on DKE.

Our lack of pressing and constant desire to stand off when the opposition have the ball is very likely to be our undoing in the second half.

For all his words Enzio has, unfortunately not had one of his better games so far. I do think there is a degree of laziness where his tracking back is concerned. One occasion where we lost the ball outside their box and they counter attacked. JOB ran best part of 60 yards like a man possessed to try and get back to break down their attacked. Enzio should have done the same but just sauntered back and it nearly cost us.

If we score first we will need to score second as well because we will just invite them onto us otherwise.

Think Wootton is getting better every game, would prefer Dennis to Thomas though.

Aldershot 2-0 up closes the gap to the drop to 2 points.

Anyone struggling with radio Nottm today? Internet based I mean?
    Couldn’t get to the Lane today and can’t get it on the bbc radio Nottm website. Got the technical or broadcasting issue replay every twenty seconds.

Halifax fan at the ground on twitter just now... "Notts county fans are reyt moaning ****s. #Scabs"

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Anyone struggling with radio Nottm today? Internet based I mean?
    Couldn’t get to the Lane today and can’t get it on the bbc radio Nottm website. Got the technical or broadcasting issue replay every twenty seconds.
    Use the bbc sport website

Doyle gets straight red

His 2nd of the season already.

Doyle off, won a tackle but kept his studs up and followed through. Probably the right decision

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Best I've seen Notts play in a long time. Ufortunate not to be winning and we're dominating the game. Playing some lovely football at times and giving Halifax very little time to get anything going. We just need one to fall in.

Probably lose 0-1 though knowing our luck!
    Doyle sent off letting his team down yet again about time he was released

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Doyle off, won a tackle but kept his studs up and followed through. Probably the right decision
    I agree. Whilst the referee has not had a great game by any stretch of the imagine it’s hard to argue with the follow through.

Well done thanks for that Doyle. Twice this season he’s been sent off now.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast