+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No young team..

No young team..

Looks like the young ones have had enough. No support at all. Can't say I can blame them for not turning up, but, it's worrying.

God you are a bundle of positivity and laughs aren't you?

Was really quiet today but we can’t rely on the youngsters to create an atmosphere all the time. What about the boring older fans? Honestly wonder why some of you bother. Must be up there with the most boring fans in Scottish football. Absolutely NO passion

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Was really quiet today but we can’t rely on the youngsters to create an atmosphere all the time. What about the boring older fans? Honestly wonder why some of you bother. Must be up there with the most boring fans in Scottish football. Absolutely NO passion
    As someone more in the Last of the Summer Wine than In-betweeners age group I think banging a drum and singing for 90 minutes may be a bit ambitious for me but if the first aid staff are on standby I'll give it a shot at the next home game.
    I take it you were giving the team vocal backing for the full 90 minutes Arrol.

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Singing, dancing, banging drums etc is not easy when you and your mates are running to the toilet for a pee every ten minutes!

Desperately need a decent vocal support when Queens face Dundee live on the BBC SCOTLAND channel a week on Friday.

great to see and hear the youngsters on Friday evening. Don’t think they stopped singing all night and good they are enjoying themselves.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)