+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    He can't answer a direct question, because he mostly talks bollox. Instead he tries to portray himself as an intellectual who is merely playing with us less clever types. His problem is that he can only hide for so long, because his continued evasion is becoming more apparent with every question he runs away from.
    To be fair it could also just be that he can't be arsed.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    It could be, but I very much doubt it. I think if you repeatedly call someone stupid on here you should at least be prepared to back it up, rather than taking the easy way out of pretending that he's only playing. I'm intrigued to know if he'll carry on with the faux intellectual "I'm laughing at you" stance, or if he'll man up and actually answer a question.

From the master of faux intellectualism, down boy, he owns you.

For somebody who can't be arsed, he wastes an awful lot of his own time saying nothing but "I was subjected to every playground insult under the sun and this is my opportunity to spew it all back out", thinly disguised as humour.

I'd be genuinely interested to know if he thinks we've had the wool pulled over our eyes. The general consensus appears to be that we had a competitive budget and have spent the money on players that the majority of clubs at this level would like to have but couldn't afford. but he seems to be suggesting that is not the case. He appears to be saying that not one single club at this level would take any of them, or at best that they are vastly overrated for the price/wage demands.

So are we being ripped off by journeymen yet again, will we need another summer clearout? Or is he wrong and this squad is actually capable of making the play-offs?

Or that there was too much choice and he couldnt pick one

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819