+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    But it was his 50th game!!! He was going to show us!! maybe next week eh
    Or the week after.

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    I'm very sure if we would have lost or drawn today the knives would have been out
    We haven't had a problem winning the odd game now and then, the issue comes with doing it repeatedly.

Fans moan at the lack of results over a long period of time and when we win one game all of a sudden it's "Look he's a great manager we won today"... If we play like that consistently we'll go back up to League 2 this season without a doubt imo, whether we can put in performances like that more often than not we shall see though.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Or the week after.
    Or the week after that

Quote Originally Posted by pielover View Post
    While your at it explain WTF Enzio was doing on the pitch at the end of the game? It was only after the game passed him by for the nth occasion that NA decided to get a sub on. Your defending a 1-0 lead with 10 men & you leave a man on the pitch who is knackered and defensively clueless.
    Guessing you left before his tackle right at the end that won us the ball back and took the pressure off of us? Some fans around me were moaning "get daan the line Enzio" when he was clearly being told to play narrow as it left Brindley with acres of space on the overlap and worked effectively, both of them got multiple dangerous crosses into the box, Enzio put it on a plate twice for someone in the box to grab a goal and was then involved in the build up of the goal we scored, he closed people down all game, won his share of tackles, rarely gave it away (on one occasion he did he then ran back and won it straight back)

Not really sure what more fans want of him but it seems like unless he scores or assists in a game it must mean he played awfully and was lazy. He looked knackered at the end but that's probably from the ground he covered during the game but his tackle at the end showed that he was clearly still putting in the effort needed

Or the week after that
    I think I know where this is going.

I think I know where this is going.
    When his 100 due?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Guessing you left before his tackle right at the end that won us the ball back and took the pressure off of us? Some fans around me were moaning "get daan the line Enzio" when he was clearly being told to play narrow as it left Brindley with acres of space on the overlap and worked effectively, both of them got multiple dangerous crosses into the box, Enzio put it on a plate twice for someone in the box to grab a goal and was then involved in the build up of the goal we scored, he closed people down all game, won his share of tackles, rarely gave it away (on one occasion he did he then ran back and won it straight back)

Not really sure what more fans want of him but it seems like unless he scores or assists in a game it must mean he played awfully and was lazy. He looked knackered at the end but that's probably from the ground he covered during the game but his tackle at the end showed that he was clearly still putting in the effort needed
    I know it's an old one but your either Enzio's agent or a regular Ketamine user.

When his 100 due?
    Please noooooooooo.

I know it's an old one but your either Enzio's agent or a regular Ketamine user.
    Standard response when you have nothing to refute my observations, I'd expect nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Standard response when you have nothing to refute my observations, I'd expect nothing more.
    Please read my post #19 where I gave my " observations" . Are you using again?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast