+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Shhhhhhh

Don't start on politics ffs 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Guessing you left before his tackle right at the end that won us the ball back and took the pressure off of us? Some fans around me were moaning "get daan the line Enzio" when he was clearly being told to play narrow as it left Brindley with acres of space on the overlap and worked effectively, both of them got multiple dangerous crosses into the box, Enzio put it on a plate twice for someone in the box to grab a goal and was then involved in the build up of the goal we scored, he closed people down all game, won his share of tackles, rarely gave it away (on one occasion he did he then ran back and won it straight back)

Not really sure what more fans want of him but it seems like unless he scores or assists in a game it must mean he played awfully and was lazy. He looked knackered at the end but that's probably from the ground he covered during the game but his tackle at the end showed that he was clearly still putting in the effort needed

No I didn't leave before that tackle and you're missing the point. I wasn't referring to his attitude, I was questioning why he was still on the pitch, my comment was about Ardley's decision making. As you say he looked knackered and there's a perfectly fit player sat on the bench. Doesn't make sense.

I actually think he gets a bit of a tough ride, especially when he's often asked to play a difficult position finding space behind 2 strikers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    All u moaners
    Jesus wept.

How dare anyone have an opinion on a message board. Try not to fall too far off your high horse because we’ve won a game, I’ll try to equally keep my own opinions in check.

Well done NA and Doyle aside. The lads.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Jesus wept.

How dare anyone have an opinion on a message board. Try not to fall too far off your high horse because we’ve won a game, I’ll try to equally keep my own opinions in check.

Well done NA and Doyle aside. The lads.
    No high horse at all just my opinions and expectations are in check and real. Just can't see why people moan so soon with all the problems we've had. Yes totally understand moaning i.e fullerton and justified moaning but for me there's no reason to moan yet ok! my opinion.
    Do you think i should not put my opinion then ?????

No high horse at all just my opinions and expectations are in check and real. Just can't see why people moan so soon with all the problems we've had. Yes totally understand moaning i.e fullerton and justified moaning but for me there's no reason to moan yet ok! my opinion.
    Do you think i should not put my opinion then ?????
    I am not the one telling others to shush. I am also not the one whose sole purpose of a post was to put out an opinion of others, not of Notts.
    You’ve labelled a group of posters as moaners just because you believe their opinion differs from yours. For my part my expectations are very real, they do not want to see us sleepwalk into another relegation, they would like to see a manager have an idea of what system he wants to play, and which are his best players for that formation. I would like to see us try to keep a settled side and have players play in their natural position wherever possible.
    Yesterday was an improvement, in some ways I think we will get better results against better sides, and long may it last, if NA is addressing the above the right results will surely follow. No one should then need to “moan”.

In short, your opinions will probably have more weight if they are directed to an argument, rather than just at other posters.

Yes really. it's about reality and giving people a chance
    How many chances? If you give anybody long enough, by the law of averages they have to win a few games on the bounce eventually

If NA won 3 or 4 games , people like you would be saying he was the new messiah

I want NA gone, however relunctantly starting from yesterday i said lets see what he comes up with over the next ten games. For me it has to be between 15 - 18 points which on the low side is quite generous

One of the things that did please me yesterday was NA abandoned his usual negative mentality, and went to try and win the game. Stallard said even though we went ahead, we were still trying to push forward, and not sit back

This is the way forward, positive intent, and the ruthless desire to win games, and Notts can then start turning over these teams
    Last edited by SwalePie; 15-09-2019 at 11:18 AM. Reason: FIXED QUOTE CODE ERROR FOR YOU

All u moaners
    Prefer suppression of criticism do you, Gubbie? That's how Hitler got started. What next then, censorship? Moderators in jackboots? Torchlit rallies on the pitch at half-time? Concentration camps for the Ardley-out posters?

I could go on but someone's banging on the door, I expect it's nursey with my tablets - at least I hope that's who it is.

The facts speak for themselves. We had trew the hardy and all the problems that came with them. It's obvious then DIN ORiordan that you expect a lot more than i do at this stage of the season and of ardley and cox.

I am interested to know who you would like to replace ardley with??
    That's for DAVY 500 and Don ORiordan

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Prefer suppression of criticism do you, Gubbie? That's how Hitler got started. What next then, censorship? Moderators in jackboots? Torchlit rallies on the pitch at half-time? Concentration camps for the Ardley-out posters?

I could go on but someone's banging on the door, I expect it's nursey with my tablets - at least I hope that's who it is.
    I sit in the kop and 3 seats down there's a bloke who even after 2 minutes of a game if there's a miss placed pass he's off moaning. I just must be more tolerant than others and realise moaning gets you nowhere. I was taught if youve not got anything good(nice) to say don't bother cos noone like moaning gits. It must make u few feel better moaning on and on you enjoy it. I suppose you will say it's your opinion fair enough but opinions should be based on facts and if you know all the facts from behind the scene then i apologise

The facts speak for themselves. We had trew the hardy and all the problems that came with them. It's obvious then DIN ORiordan that you expect a lot more than i do at this stage of the season and of ardley and cox.

I am interested to know who you would like to replace ardley with??
    That's for DAVY 500 and Don ORiordan
    Hey do not get Don O riordan involved in this, he was a fantastic player for notts, end off

Back to the topic at hand. Well this is the key question, who do you replace Ardley with? This is where notts have gone wrong before, in sacking managers, and replacing them with ones that are even worse
    However to replace Ardley with somebody worse, would be pushing it a bit, considering he only averaged roughly a point per a game from last November. Just about any manager would do better

Also just because of what the trews did, or Hardy, does not excuse Ardley for his crap record at notts., and relegating us from the league. The position when he arrived was no where near as black, as some make out

I expect Notts to be near the tip of the table

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast