+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh

All u moaners

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    All u moaners
    People had good reason to moan. But that's a good result. Maybe 10 men without Doyle is better than 10 men with him. Now Booty can come back, which is a bonus.

Credit where it is due, that was a really solid performance. We bossed them and if Halifax are second then that just goes to show that there is nothing to fear in this league.

We gave them nothing largely because of the huge effort in midfield to close down. I thought O'Brien was immense, he was everywhere! Definitely the best I've seen him play. Wootton looks a player and linked up well with Thomas and for the first time in a LONG time, we looked comfortable at the back.

Doyle = idiot. That's twice now this season...luckily it didn't cost us. He doesn't walk back in the team for me.

Let's hope this gives the team belief it needs to march up the table.

All u moaners

Calm down we got a great result and a solid 90 minute performance for the first time this season, lets hope we can follow it up with another of the same and then we can start talking about progress, we have been here before and failed miserably the next game and today could just as easily have gone the other way

celebrating tonight but not getting over excited

Real shame about Doyle - he was playing brilliantly up to that point.

It could be yet another "false dawn" but that had the feeling of a turning point to me, especially the 2nd half. Down to 10 men,I will reserve judgement until I've seen it again but it looked harsh, we restricted them to very few if any clear chances and without taking risks attacked when we could. Towards the end they looked knackered & it actually looked like a team of full time Pro's against part timers. I have been no great fan of Ardley but it looks like he is getting it sorted so it was nice to hear the Kop chanting his name, although it may have choked a few on here long may it continue.COYP

All u moaners
    Really?

Yes really. it's about reality and giving people a chance

I'm very sure if we would have lost or drawn today the knives would have been out

I'm glad we won, that's all we want, wins and improvement. We don't care who the manager is if he does what he's meant to do. Well done today it was a much better performance, I think playing another team similar to ours helped, now just got to master playing the rough type teams.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast