+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Shhhhhhh

Yes i know what post i have quoted from i agree with it 100%. I am talking about all the negative comments the past month or more. I have said in posts before that we were a long way behind other teams in fitness and with so many new players things were going to take at least 10 games to get up to speed and get some sort of understanding. Now there must be more consistency and a settled side which is more than capable of reaching the play offs,and yes there's no excuse now for underperforming imo

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    One of his goals was against barnet which we lost,Another in a game we won 5-1 and the other closed out a game where we already winning. Arguably Non were critical goals in getting points on the board.
    He also assisted both goals at Ebsfleet which won us a point

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    id like to see more service from a wide man getting crosses in to dangerous areas for the forwards to get on to, play the percentages, more crosses more chances more goals.
    See my above point.

He was clearly being told to play narrower on Saturday which gave Brindley acres of space on the overlap everytime and he was putting in most of our crosses, but Enzio did put two brilliant crosses in himself that should have resulted in goals, one of them just hit McCrory about 5 yards out where he had a tap in if he'd connected properly (and another that went out for a throw but you can't have it all...)
    Last edited by DelroyFacey22; 16-09-2019 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    He also assisted both goals at Ebsfleet which won us a point

See my above point.

He was clearly being told to play narrower on Saturday which gave Brindley acres of space on the overlap everytime and he was putting in most of our crosses, but Enzio did put two brilliant crosses in himself that should have resulted in goals, one of them just hit McCrory about 5 yards out where he had a tap in if he'd connected properly (and another that went out for a throw but you can't have it all...)
    Thats lovely i'm glad he had a good game, i hope he has many more good games,its just right now the handful of good games he's had in his 50 appearances doesn't cut it, maybe i'll feel differently when he's played 100 and i'll have become his biggest fan and apologise for all my impatience.. lets talk in 5 games time, if hes consistent for 5 straight games i might start to give him more credit.

Ps Have we really sunk so low we're celebrating assists for point against ebbsfleet.
    Last edited by bridpie78; 16-09-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    Yes i know what post i have quoted from i agree with it 100%. I am talking about all the negative comments the past month or more. I have said in posts before that we were a long way behind other teams in fitness and with so many new players things were going to take at least 10 games to get up to speed and get some sort of understanding. Now there must be more consistency and a settled side which is more than capable of reaching the play offs,and yes there's no excuse now for underperforming imo
    Comments on social media will always reflect results, performances and above all, where we are in the table. Highest we've been so far is 12th for one week. Supporters do recognise the problems, that's why there hasn't been any flak directed at the owners. Ardley would have had more understanding if he'd only taken charge in the summer but he has been here almost a year, so obviously patience will be thin when he's already overseen a relegation. It would be the same at any club.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Comments on social media will always reflect results, performances and above all, where we are in the table. Highest we've been so far is 12th for one week. Supporters do recognise the problems, that's why there hasn't been any flak directed at the owners. Ardley would have had more understanding if he'd only taken charge in the summer but he has been here almost a year, so obviously patience will be thin when he's already overseen a relegation. It would be the same at any club.
    Yes it would be the same at any club that's had 3 managers in a season and nearly gone out of business. Why would the new owners get any flak?? Surely last season and pre season was one to forget with all the problems. Now for me his tenure as started , anyway fans are always going to differ in their views mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    All u moaners
    Bump.

Fully expecting another shhhh thread after our next win

Ardley - The master of 1 game winning runs.

And out they come 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Bartlett's Dust View Post
    Bump.

Fully expecting another shhhh thread after our next win

Ardley - The master of 1 game winning runs.
    Maybe Ardleys tenure should start again after his next win lol

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    And out they come ��
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    And out they come ��
    .......and who can fcuking blame us!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast