+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bolton Wanderers Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Hasties not come off at Rangers if I was Warne I would be asking what price in January get in first before others come sniffing.
    He's only signed for them this summer on a 4 year deal. One for the future.

Doubt they would want to sell him.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    He's only signed for them this summer on a 4 year deal. One for the future.

Doubt they would want to sell him.
    Every player has a price.

Money aside I think the player himself is setting his sights on playing for a club much higher than us.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    McGeady scored today for Sunderland and he’s played against us before when he was at Preston, we will keep him quiet, besides we have some decent players of our own to cause them problems. I’m looking for a point.
    Stadium of Light is the only ground I haven’t been to in League 1, watching the Millers.

Why be surprised, wasn’t he voted Young player of the Year when on loan for your lot.

6-1 today should give us confidence for Tuesday night. That’s confidence not over confident.
    Not exactly the Ballon d'or is it Frank and he's the reason we no longer do loans anymore .

One thing we did see today, and that was Bolton’s only league goal this season.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post

Shout out to Wiles on another great performance and top individual goal, this lad is turning into some player we have a right prospect in our hands with him.
    Just watched the highlights. That's a great goal by Wiles. I've watched quite a few reserves performances by him and that is something he wouldn't have even attempted in the reserves a few months ago. That goal at Burton should really have been credited to him too. Amazing progress by him recently - let's just hope that it continues. UTM!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 14-09-2019 at 11:19 PM.

Did WS fans notice something different on concourse re- beer?

It’s about time, trying it out and hopefully getting it set up at the bar but still dear

Great win yesterday 6 goals what’s not to like?
    We will win Tuesday night I’m looking forward to it.

There was a youthful buzz in the team yesterday.
    Wiles was excellent throughout the game and his goal was a delight to watch.
    Lindsay has more steel about him than I first thought.
    Hastie just reads the game so well he's better than his age would make you think.
    Iverson didn't have much to do but when he was called upon he did well but he had no chance witht he goal.
    Onosunde had his qietest match but still got up to support and gave good support where needed.
    Freddy took his goals well and maybe should have had four. He has a swagger that I like.
    Morris isn't the same player that was with us before. He's so sharp in thought and a notch above Freddy for it.
    The old man in midfield yesterday was Crooks and I thought that his ppassing at times would have split any defence.
    Old folk at the back!
    Icky and Robertson should have that run int team together for now but I feel that we'd benefit with a right footed CB
    Mattock had a good return to the team, nowt special but he gave a bit of ballance further up the park

I have enjoyed every eague match so far this season, not for the results obviously but for the way we have played for large periods of the games. Today it clicked against a team that has just started its preseason training together but it will give us a confidence boost for Tuesday night where we come up against the favourites to win the league.

Yes I too thought Crooks had a great game and was my MoM. Put himself about, made himself available, brushed away challenges and provided some steel in midfield.
    Back to his best.
    It is strange how some people see things differently

Funniest think was Hastie kissing the badge when he scored over in Miller Bear corner. Come on lad that was a bit over the top
    Last edited by flourbasher; 15-09-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Yes I too thought Crooks had a great game and was my MoM. Put himself about, made himself available, brushed away challenges and provided some steel in midfield.
    Back to his best.
    It is strange how some people see things differently

Funniest think was Hastie kissing the badge when he scored over in Miller Bear corner. Come on lad that was a bit over the top
    Yes, he should have kissed Miller near instead.

Crooks has divided opinion on here. I thought he got better as the game progressed, but it would be interesting to see how many kilometres her covered yesterday. I think we should also remember that the lad is on medication for his epilepsy. That could be part of the reason for his laconic approach. we don't know what affect that would have.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast