+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Bromley 21.09.19

Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Bromley 21.09.19

Bromley 2 - 3 Notts

Brindley, Thomas, Booty

444 Notts fans

BUMP, BUMPITY BUMP...

...surprised nobody's predicted in the two days following a good home win and a clean sheet. Come on Notts Mad!

If it's the Notts from Saturday then I think we'll win....but regardless of what other people think I feel we will badly miss Doyle. So a bit contradictory in my prediction.

Bromley 0 - 0 Notts

378 Notts fans

Would you take a definite point now?

Bromley 0 County 2

Enzio
    Wooton

Bromley 1 - 1 Notts

JOB

Bromley have drawn 3 of the last 4, the one win being against the then winless Chesterfield and, as I mentioned on another thread, 5 of Bromley's 11 games have been against the current bottom 5, so they probably are in a false position. They have to lose eventually but they were a solid home side last season, it was the away form that let them down to finish 12th.

A win is perhaps overly optimistic but we can definitely pick up a draw there.

1-1.

Wootton

492 Notts fans.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Bromley have drawn 3 of the last 4, the one win being against the then winless Chesterfield and, as I mentioned on another thread, 5 of Bromley's 11 games have been against the current bottom 5, so they probably are in a false position. They have to lose eventually but they were a solid home side last season, it was the away form that let them down to finish 12th.

A win is perhaps overly optimistic but we can definitely pick up a draw there.

1-1.

Wootton

492 Notts fans.

Utm, will the crowd against Borehamwood likely be the lowest league crowd Notts have ever played in front of ?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Utm, will the crowd against Borehamwood likely be the lowest league crowd Notts have ever played in front of ?
    Almost certainly yes, especially seeing that it's a night match, can't imagine it'll top 1,000, never mind above the current record low* of 1,215 at Accrington Stanley on Tuesday 23rd February 2016.

*since accurate attendance records were kept from the mid-1920s

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I think LilcrazyKim is the resident statto, probably be able to tell you the first names of everyone in attendance and the weather that day too

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Almost certainly yes, especially seeing that it's a night match, can't imagine it'll top 1,000, never mind above the current record low* of 1,215 at Accrington Stanley on Tuesday 23rd February 2016.

*since accurate attendance records were kept from the mid-1920s
    Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast