+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Enjoyable Game

Our bench today shows us up for what we currently are .

It's the stiffs isn't it who aren't capable of getting in the starting eleven .

Modern day benches aren't made up like that anymore , they are on there to affect the game based on the scenarios that occur during the 90 minutes .

Ain't one of those lads sat in the dugout who can affect anything at this level , it could actually be argued they make us a poorer team .

Pretty convinced had we not made any changes we'd gained a point .

Thomas was shot (burned out run his legs off ) Williams pretty much the same (cramping up ) Collins ? Not sure what his problem is ? (Would possibly intercepted the ball into the area ( wouldn't have been a Pen ? ) I feel hard done by tonight the scoreline certainly Flattered them , they are a good side , rode their luck and nicked all 3 points , we need to man up and be more astute , Jacob Brown cud quite easily have got a penalty first half ? Weer too nice a team to dive ? Where as Leeds get penalties most weeks ? Work to doo yes , enjoyed the match though

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    He set up with a team who,would fight in a Derby. Hence Bähre out, Skillful, yet not a fighter. He will get the Champoinship and Play to win....Id rather do that than go down like a damp squib. , amd he showed today by Playing Jordan Wiilliams , (who will hate Leeds) that he chooses players who will fight, Shame about the last ten, never a penalty. And the scum booing off their side at half time showed we had done our jobs well.
    Great fans Leeds, booed their players at half time, deathly silent for 70 minutes, then fought with Stewards when they go in front amd win! Strange bunch of brain dead idiots.
    EFL will have their hands over their eyes as usual, looking in the opposite direction, as this always do with Leeds, and Millwall, amd in some perverse reverse thinking will blame us as a club, and fine us for failing to control supporters in our ground.
    Three rows at the front, and two squares either corner obviously not enough. Next time I’d give them the bare minimum..
    Charlton fans made twice as much more noise, and behaved well in town and in the ground....
    Great game to watch, would have had no complaints at a draw, ref let loads go, and I think it was a great match for the neutral. I certainly enjoyed it. Up to their goal. ( no complaints for the first.
    I don’t agree with SB that they deserved to win. We had as many chances as them,( including their goals ), and could have won it too.
    Their fans silence for most of the first amd second half told us that they were surprised how well we were playing.....

Green shoots........ ( think I posted summat similar last season at this time.....).
    A thousand percent better than the Luton game........
    We are off.
    They were booing the Ref and Linesmen at half time not their players I think Jules reading their comments online

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Sibbick easily MOM , some good and bad today , deserved a point at least , on other matters ? 4pm when we got out out of Ponty road car park , disgusting the way home fans are treated . And that superstar Beth is a reyt ★★★★, nasty piece ovwork , they catered for away fans , ballax to the home fans , this will all reacurr when the MASSIVES VISIT ,
    They don't deserve support , look after your own first ?

I thought Sibbick was excellent, plays much better in the middle rather than outwide. Could have a decent player on our hands there. Thought Brown did well for his first game back. Nice to have a winger who tries to get past the opposing team.

They’ll both be sold in January

Woodrow playing too deep also.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Our bench today shows us up for what we currently are .

It's the stiffs isn't it who aren't capable of getting in the starting eleven .

Modern day benches aren't made up like that anymore , they are on there to affect the game based on the scenarios that occur during the 90 minutes .

Ain't one of those lads sat in the dugout who can affect anything at this level , it could actually be argued they make us a poorer team .

Pretty convinced had we not made any changes we'd gained a point .
    The subs DEFINITELY Made us worse as a team.
    Pinnilos, and Thiam definitely. Chaplin will do ok with a run

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    They were booing the Ref and Linesmen at half time not their players I think Jules reading their comments online

Like I’d waste my battery reading their fans drivel!

It'd be nice to keep that starting line up on for 90 mins but thaz got to bear in mind the lack of games Williams and Brown have had this season.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It'd be nice to keep that starting line up on for 90 mins but thaz got to bear in mind the lack of games Williams and Brown have had this season.
    It’ll come.

Easy to see why Mowatt is with us and not them , no pace and overated by many , Division one his standard , plus the odd few more , sorry but true .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast