+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Enjoyable Game

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    That's the problem Pass. Kids are not consistent.
    A beg to differ SB, my eldest is very consistent in not doing as shiz first asked

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A beg to differ SB, my eldest is very consistent in not doing as shiz first asked
    Luvvit

Am evvin that wun Pass.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-09-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Enjoyed it until the last seven minutes. Think we'll stay up based on our performances against Fulham, Charlton, Wigan, 65 mins against Brum and 83 mins against Leeds.

Cut out the silly mistakes and be a bit cuter and we'll be fine.
    My God Ponte! You feeling ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I see The Chuckle Brothers have settled in well at Town Jules !!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I see The Chuckle Brothers have settled in well at Town Jules !!!
    Mixed reaction to be fair...... Some say it’s a good appointment, Some are unhappy. They’ve had one game, but majority of comments on the Examiner aren’t complimentary. I think this way... we have green shoots, they have a wilting crop! They can’t replant till January..... We will see some fruit in a months time...

Unlike Leeds fans who are so blind to their cause they don’t see sense, some Town fans who I speak to are quite a realistic bunch ( under the banter) they are seemingly jealous that as I said we can only get better, and have some new tools...

As one put it when I said this to them “our tools are real tools though Jules”
    I’m just hoping we can come to Huddersfield in October and be improving, whilst they are so demoralised that we smash them.

Ps. I once got custard pied by Paul and Barry Chuckle at a Pantomine in Halifax ( about 4 years ago, and yes, it was just me and the Mrs ....No Kids .....) great people..... let’s hope the Chuckles at Town make me laugh as much

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Yeah Jules. Cheers for asking Just accepted that this season we're going to lose games and as long as they put a shift in and there aren't any hair brained selections there isn't as much for me to moan about.

I'm a bit miffed that we haven't seen more of Styles and Schmidt and why Simoes isn't even making the bench but I'm not the Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Yeah Jules. Cheers for asking Just accepted that this season we're going to lose games and as long as they put a shift in and there aren't any hair brained selections there isn't as much for me to moan about.

I'm a bit miffed that we haven't seen more of Styles and Schmidt and why Simoes isn't even making the bench but I'm not the Head Coach.
    Nice one.... nice to be positive. We have a massive task on to stay up but it won’t be helped by getting on the backs of the players .
    Sibbicks move, which appears to be successful has shown him to be a better player than I initially thought.... The injury to Radlinger shows Collins to be the preferred one for me, and Halme has shown he’s not as poor as many thought after the initial showing.
    It’s a touch league, and we are learners. If they graft and fight we may grind some points out, very early days.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234