+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lib Dems

Lib Dems

I see the vegan munching, tree hugging, bumbag wearing Lib Dems have voted to ignore the 17.6 million people and cancel brexit altogether.
    And you know why? It’s because we live in a democracy. That phrase has been twisted to suite the remoaners on so many levels now.

Quote Originally Posted by rambaggie View Post
    I see the vegan munching, tree hugging, bumbag wearing Lib Dems have voted to ignore the 17.6 million people and cancel brexit altogether.
    And you know why? It’s because we live in a democracy. That phrase has been twisted to suite the remoaners on so many levels now.

Is Swinson on work experience from her sixth form? Silly little bitch!

Jo Swinson is a grinning maniac.

Behind that sickly tombstoned toothed grin is a total zealot.

Looney Tunes springs to my mind!

I can see a fair few who voted Remain taking issue with this bunch of idiots let alone the Leavers

They want to revoke Article 50.

If there is a second referendum they say they won’t accept the result if we vote to leave again.

I’m loving the irony of their political title being “Liberal DEMOCRATS”.

They always have been a pompous bunch,

David “Pipsqueak” Steel....he of the “go back to your constituency’s and prepare yourself for government” statement before they were once again trounced in an election. The man who covered up Cyril Smith’s Kiddie fiddling exploits.

Paddy “Pantsdown” Ashdown who s h a g g e d his secretary over his desk whilst wearing full military fatigues.

Charlie “pisshead” Kennedy who couldn’t stand up straight in parliament.

Tim “nice but dim” Farrant.

Sir Minging Campbell......dithering old t w a t.

Vince “Mr Burns” Cable.

Every last one of them a pompous Nomark but without doubt Jo Swinefever is the most deluded and dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    They want to revoke Article 50.

If there is a second referendum they say they won’t accept the result if we vote to leave again.

I’m loving the irony of their political title being “Liberal DEMOCRATS”.

They always have been a pompous bunch,

David “Pipsqueak” Steel....he of the “go back to your constituency’s and prepare yourself for government” statement before they were once again trounced in an election. The man who covered up Cyril Smith’s Kiddie fiddling exploits.

Paddy “Pantsdown” Ashdown who s h a g g e d his secretary over his desk whilst wearing full military fatigues.

Charlie “pisshead” Kennedy who couldn’t stand up straight in parliament.

Tim “nice but dim” Farrant.

Sir Minging Campbell......dithering old t w a t.

Vince “Mr Burns” Cable.

Every last one of them a pompous Nomark but without doubt Jo Swinefever is the most deluded and dangerous.

To true! Swinson claims to have “campaigned tirelessly" on environmental issues but accepted a donation from a director of a firm involved in fracking. Total sixth form hypocrite.

After Abbott, Corbyn would love to give Swinson a good fracking too! A relationship made in heaven or hell!

The way I see this is...... IF the Lib Dem’s win a general election, and its a very big if , they will have a mandate to revoke article 50 , that would be democratic , as the chances of that happening (the baggies have more chance of winning the champions league)is remote. The turn around would astronomical, I think referring to Swinson a a little b**** doesn’t help your argument imo , I would prefer Swinson to corbyn though , there’s not a lot the Normal man/woman in the street can vote for at moment, the tries are in self destruc mode with a liar as the leader , labour are like headless chickens who would waste more money than we have , the Lib Dem’s are so pc it’s cringeworthy , monster raving loonies anyone ? COYB

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)