+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do I look like a Leeds fan ?

Do I look like a Leeds fan ?

Well do I Mrs Policewoman? Sorry I snapped but you are not going to pass your detective exams with those observational powers.
    (A) I am dressed half in red.
    ( I look cross.

Police woman will make chief superintendent with them observations skills Linz

I've only had the pleasure of your company 3 times Linz , yes you do look like a Leeds fan , Deedah whatever , you should be ashamed , disgraceful behaviour !!!! Glad you wern't with us today ! Me n my mate had a reyt go at that rottweiler int car park , an hour and hafe is absolutely disgusting , Leeds lot wa ooham weshed ? And changed afoor us gerrin art , Poor thort art planning from all parties , am not evving that ageeun , fck BFC , as always fans aren't given any thought ,

And you all thought I was over reacting

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I've only had the pleasure of your company 3 times Linz , yes you do look like a Leeds fan , Deedah whatever , you should be ashamed , disgraceful behaviour !!!! Glad you wern't with us today ! Me n my mate had a reyt go at that rottweiler int car park , an hour and hafe is absolutely disgusting , Leeds lot wa ooham weshed ? And changed afoor us gerrin art , Poor thort art planning from all parties , am not evving that ageeun , fck BFC , as always fans aren't given any thought ,
    Not used to17,000 crowds at «*the Well*» are you?

Be better next year in rubbing rag league

They kept you in the car park all that time? That is against your human rights, especially your mate's. I did look down to see if he had escaped as I hobbled off to the station but he wasn't there. I was home in an hour from leaving the ground. Unbelievable. I still feel terrible for exclaming DO I LOOK LIKE A LEEDS FAN? As I walked passed announcing I was going to Sheffield. I hope there's more sanity against Brentford.

Quote Originally Posted by linzbfc View Post
    They kept you in the car park all that time? That is against your human rights, especially your mate's. I did look down to see if he had escaped as I hobbled off to the station but he wasn't there. I was home in an hour from leaving the ground. Unbelievable. I still feel terrible for exclaming DO I LOOK LIKE A LEEDS FAN? As I walked passed announcing I was going to Sheffield. I hope there's more sanity against Brentford.
    Well I'm glad you got home safe, was going to text you , for some reason my phone could only make emergency calls ( it's oreyt nar tho ) as you know my mate has severe problems health wise , he pays for a disabled parking pass , restrictions on such as him need to be considered , he also has prostrate problems , an hour and half sat there was very uncomfortable for him , he looked and felt awful , I doubt very much he will be at the Brentford game a week on Sunday , I doubt very much he will want to renew next season now , it's a shame if that's the case , probably only thing he looks forward to going to a match , repeating myself , but Club , Council and Police need to consider the home fans first ,

That is awful. I noticed that quite a few people leave the disabled stand early. Presuambly for the same reason, they need to get out of the car park early.

Mr Conway was in the station while I waited for my train. I went up and made him shake my hand. I wish I could have brought this matter to his attention. I was still cross about losing and being mistaken for a dirty scumbag.

Why wo Hoss allowed in the Interchange when other Barnsley fans were purrart ?

Sauce fo the goose surely ?

A wunnta shook his hand. Did tha ask him why he din/t bring in any Championship experienced players to help us consolidate this season ?

Well I'm glad you got home safe, was going to text you , for some reason my phone could only make emergency calls ( it's oreyt nar tho ) as you know my mate has severe problems health wise , he pays for a disabled parking pass , restrictions on such as him need to be considered , he also has prostrate problems , an hour and half sat there was very uncomfortable for him , he looked and felt awful , I doubt very much he will be at the Brentford game a week on Sunday , I doubt very much he will want to renew next season now , it's a shame if that's the case , probably only thing he looks forward to going to a match , repeating myself , but Club , Council and Police need to consider the home fans first ,
    While thi mate wo suffering Hoss ed already legged it to the Interchange ignoring the "arrangements" made for Barnsley fans.

"We want fans to enjoy the matchday experience, stay longer before and after the game". A can remember Hoss saying words to that effect when he wo pillakin at the Fan Zone other week.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-09-2019 at 07:59 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast