+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why Bromley are still unbeaten 11 games in

Why Bromley are still unbeaten 11 games in

Credit to any side that have not lost a game 11 games into the season, but 5 of their 11 games have been against the current bottom 5.
    Highest placed side they've beaten at home is Boreham Wood who are 16th.

They finished 12th last season, so they're probably not as good as their current standing suggests. Notts can get a result there.

It seems to me that there isn’t a team (home or away) in this league that we can’t beat.
    It just depends which Notts County turn up on the day!

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    It seems to me that there isn’t a team (home or away) in this league that we can’t beat.
    It just depends which Notts County turn up on the day!
    True. Why fear Bromley? If we play at our best, we'll be fine. The questions is whether we'll play at our best, and if not, why?

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    True. Why fear Bromley? If we play at our best, we'll be fine. The questions is whether we'll play at our best, and if not, why?
    There's a new "cameradarie" and spirit at the club, this was evident against Halifax, we will be fine, not just against Bromley but for the rest of the season, we will not lose again, play-off's here we come!

Mind you I remember thinking the same after the Lincoln and Mansfailed games last season

Beware the gypsy curse. Keep these positive thoughts to yourself.