+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yorks vs Kent

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Always is in Sunderland once the sun goes down. Good ale selection in the Dun Cow though. Big Wetherspoons in city centre is closed . Think Yorkshire have given up in the County Championship - Stevens has done us yet again!
    Top pub haunt of many cricketers. Was Bothams local when he played up there. Assume you mean Dun Cow Durham?

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Top pub haunt of many cricketers. Was Bothams local when he played up there. Assume you mean Dun Cow Durham?
    No, the one in Sunderland tonight . I have been in the one in Durham several times though - lived in Durham for nearly a year. They did a great pint of Castle Eden , if my memory serves me correctly.

O/T Yorkshire County Cricketers

A hopeless, embarrassing laughing stock

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Something's not right a Yorkshire big clear out needed I think.Go & ask Darren Lehman to name his price to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Freak innings from Stevens changed the game. 500 impossible chase. End of a long season. League position wont change. Nothing going for it

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    No, the one in Sunderland tonight . I have been in the one in Durham several times though - lived in Durham for nearly a year. They did a great pint of Castle Eden , if my memory serves me correctly.
    Castle Eden is a blast from the past. Good pint.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Something's not right a Yorkshire big clear out needed I think.Go & ask Darren Lehman to name his price to come back.
    Three very good players ripped out of the side to play for England, sometimes more.

No real foundation to the house.

Yorks 73-7 only another 478 to win.

Yorks lost by 433 runs at home.Could be a good bet to go down next season.

Freak innings from Stevens. Kent were 39 for 5 in the first innings when he came to the crease.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12