+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi away roll call, match thread and sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Use the shopping centre car park, you've to pay like.

If you've any sense you'll just stay in a boozer inside the centre rather than crossing the road to the stadium.
    Cheers Devanha. I'm driving otherwise I might be tempted especially if he plays Vyner in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Correct.
    We make defending seem like herding cats.
    For such a pragmatic (he said diplomatically) manager, we have a p1ss poor clean sheet record.

Add in that we won’t have a midfield, and there’s no way we’re keeping a clean sheet.

The next three games, (all away) to Livi, Hearts in Cup & the scum at the b@stard garden, could easily be three defeats.
    As bad as Hearts are, our record there is woeful & McInnes will probably sh1te his knickers.

Even the pro-McInnes folk might start to turn on him if we don’t win any of those three games.
    Yup it wouldn't surprise me at all if we lose all three,afc1903 still wont turn on him though,gullible cnut and all that

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Yup it wouldn't surprise me at all if we lose all three,afc1903 still wont turn on him though,gullible cnut and all that
    He said that if I go to the him match via Hibs he will chant MCINNES MCINNES GET TO F’UCK, MCINNES GET TO F’UCK with me. I think he is buying time but I might well see if he is as good as his word.

He’ll be too busy with his “who’s fault” thread

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He’ll be too busy with his “who’s fault” thread

Park in the Livingston Designer Outlet Centre car park. Miss the game. Buy yourself a bargain. You’ll feel much better at 4.45 having missed a Nil Nil hoofball borefest. If you don’t return to the car before 5pm you will hopefully miss McWinless’s press conference. Excuses - pitch, injuries, referee, sunshine in Joe Lewis’s eyes, injuries of players he selected when already injured (delete as appropriate).
    P.S. If you ignore my advice, the Outlet Centre car park is not far from the ground.

Aw, such a desperate pant p!sher

Quote Originally Posted by fairliered View Post
    Park in the Livingston Designer Outlet Centre car park. Miss the game. Buy yourself a bargain. You’ll feel much better at 4.45 having missed a Nil Nil hoofball borefest. If you don’t return to the car before 5pm you will hopefully miss McWinless’s press conference. Excuses - pitch, injuries, referee, sunshine in Joe Lewis’s eyes, injuries of players he selected when already injured (delete as appropriate).
    P.S. If you ignore my advice, the Outlet Centre car park is not far from the ground.
    Cheers Fairliered, I'll maybe wait until I hear the team at 2pm and how many defensive minded players we are playing and then decide!!

In
    Blazing Lambs Bus
    2-1 AFC

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    This will be my first trip to Livi. Any advice on where to park gratefully received

Not sure why I'm going as it will be a 0-0 borefest
    Cant remember the parking bit, but there used to be a very decent social club don't know if it still exists though

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast