+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi away roll call, match thread and sh1te

In/Oot - Oot

Furryboots - Atlantic

Pre - Graft

Post - Watching Mr Robot

Prediction - 0-0

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Aw, such a desperate pant p!sher
    Not a pant pisher,just cant see us winning any of those three games,maybe a draw at livi but forget win's at tynecastle and the ******* garden,if im wrong and i hope i am then il be on here commending the team and manager for great results

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Not a pant pisher,just cant see us winning any of those three games,maybe a draw at livi but forget win's at tynecastle and the ******* garden,if im wrong and i hope i am then il be on here commending the team and manager for great results
    Ditto.

Don’t keep clean sheets & averaging two shots on target recently, so why would anyone “expect” us to win with those statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Ditto.

Don’t keep clean sheets & averaging two shots on target recently, so why would anyone “expect” us to win with those statistics.
    Del will think we should just go again and give it a bash....the man isn’t for changing. Time for a new manager and a new chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Ditto.

Absolutely this, Saint Johnstone actually had more shots on target than we did, fk me even Dundee had more shots on target than us in the cup game (that we should have never fkn won) and clean sheets for us appear to like our holy grail.

for me the next three games are going to be 1-0 (livi) papped out the cup by a sh1te jambos team, and thrshed by god only knows how much at iprix.
    But it's Ok as we all just need to keep reminding ourselves of how much sh!tter we were during the McGhee era)

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Absolutely this, Saint Johnstone actually had more shots on target than we did, fk me even Dundee had more shots on target than us in the cup game (that we should have never fkn won) and clean sheets for us appear to like our holy grail.

for me the next three games are going to be 1-0 (livi) papped out the cup by a sh1te jambos team, and thrshed by god only knows how much at iprix.
    But it's Ok as we all just need to keep reminding ourselves of how much sh!tter we were during the McGhee era)
    Aside from the fact that Milne is highly unlikely to ever sack McInnes, the whole argument that grinds my gears is the "aaaah, remember how bad it was under McGhee etc"...

It might get worse if we sack McInnes - that's a fact.
    It might get better.
    no-one knows.
    There are no guarantees either way.

But if the whole argument for keeping McInnes is "remember McGhee", or "be careful what you wish for, it could get worse" then it's a pretty negative outlook, and we'll never progress.
    What is patently obvious is that we are not improving under McInnes, it looks like it's a slow and persistent regression with no sign of that regression being arrested.
    Surely THAT is the sole reason for saying "thanks Derek, but your time here is up".

Aside from the fact that Milne is highly unlikely to ever sack McInnes, the whole argument that grinds my gears is the "aaaah, remember how bad it was under McGhee etc"...

It might get worse if we sack McInnes - that's a fact.
    It might get better.
    no-one knows.
    There are no guarantees either way.

But if the whole argument for keeping McInnes is "remember McGhee", or "be careful what you wish for, it could get worse" then it's a pretty negative outlook, and we'll never progress.
    What is patently obvious is that we are not improving under McInnes, it looks like it's a slow and persistent regression with no sign of that regression being arrested.
    Surely THAT is the sole reason for saying "thanks Derek, but your time here is up".
    I really cannot fkn believe the amount of folks out there who always cast up the "remember McGhee" thing and it really p1sses me off.
    Under the current set up it is clear that we are regressing at a helluva rate of knots.
    Folks really do need take of the derek mcwinless red tinted glasses and like you correctly say RST it is now well and truly the time to says thanks Derek but your time is up, cheerio.

Yes things might get worse, but hey they might get fkn better who knows unless we bite the bullet and give it try and the time has come to do that

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I really cannot fkn believe the amount of folks out there who always cast up the "remember McGhee" thing and it really p1sses me off.
    Under the current set up it is clear that we are regressing at a helluva rate of knots.
    Folks really do need take of the derek mcwinless red tinted glasses and like you correctly say RST it is now well and truly the time to says thanks Derek but your time is up, cheerio.

Yes things might get worse, but hey they might get fkn better who knows unless we bite the bullet and give it try and the time has come to do that
    Whilst I don't disagree, you best resign yourself to the fact it ain't happening any time soon.
    Not whilst Milne is in charge.
    Unless we have a tail spin to the bottom 6 and don't make a semi-final, he's not being sacked this season.
    That masonic a******e has just given him a 3 year contract so he won't want to pay him and Doc etc up.

Oot, if we had won Saturday i was going but am gonna give away games a miss til we start playing decent stuff. Al go to home games as have a season ticket. Should try and change it up but we won’t ad go

Lewis
    Vyner Devlin Consi
    Logan Hedges Ferguson Campbell Leigh
    Cosgrove Wilson

Shake it up a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Oot, if we had won Saturday i was going but am gonna give away games a miss til we start playing decent stuff. Al go to home games as have a season ticket. Should try and change it up but we won’t ad go

Lewis
    Vyner Devlin Consi
    Logan Hedges Ferguson Campbell Leigh
    Cosgrove Wilson

Shake it up a bit
    All for "shaking it up" but name me a time when 3 at the back has worked for us.
    I genuinely am struggling to recall a time it has.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast