+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi away roll call, match thread and sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    The bigger part of our problem min is that Considine and Cosgrove have been our most consistent outfield players this season, of that there is almost no question.
    Thats the fkn problem as they are both sh1te and we are relying on them, and then the other part of the problem is McWinless for failing to see that and not dong anything about it
    So if I p1ss you off with harping on about p1sh they are then so be it min,
    I live in hope that some day it will change but I'm nae huddin ma breath.
    Would you be happy if we got rid of McInnes and kept Considine?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Would you be happy if we got rid of McInnes and kept Considine?
    Not at all min,

There are major problems at our club and there has been for fkn years, but too many folks accepting the fact that we are currently better than we were under the McGhee era and being happy with that, then folks like McWinless, Considine and Cosgrove are never going to be seriously challenged
    I still think that some of the stick Considine gets is uncalled for and I admit the constant slagging I do of the donkey is sometimes uncalled for, but fk me i can sty on my feet longer on in ice skating rink than that clown can stay on his feet on a football park ffs and I've only been on a skating rink once in my life.
    The penalty on Saturday was never a penalty but I might be the only that thinks that

But surely you would admit that the fact they have been our best performers this season, that is fkn worrying and a huge part of our problems

Major changes required at the club but like I say I'm not huddin ma breath they are going to happen any time soon

Not at all min,

There are major problems at our club and there has been for fkn years, but too many folks accepting the fact that we are currently better than we were under the McGhee era and being happy with that, then folks like McWinless, Considine and Cosgrove are never going to be seriously challenged
    I still think that some of the stick Considine gets is uncalled for and I admit the constant slagging I do of the donkey is sometimes uncalled for, but fk me i can sty on my feet longer on in ice skating rink than that clown can stay on his feet on a football park ffs and I've only been on a skating rink once in my life.
    The penalty on Saturday was never a penalty but I might be the only that thinks that

But surely you would admit that the fact they have been our best performers this season, that is fkn worrying and a huge part of our problems

Major changes required at the club but like I say I'm not huddin ma breath they are going to happen any time soon
    The livi boy took his legs from right under him,accidental but still a pen allday long min

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    The livi boy took his legs from right under him,accidental but still a pen allday long min
    The livi boy slipped min, an everyday hazard of that treacherous fkn surface I guess, but for me it wisna a penalty.

Fair play to the donkey for continuing to have the level of confidence he has from the spot, its not just about getting the penalties, they need to be converted as well.
    Question:
    Has the donkey ever missed a penalty for us?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I will ask Comical Ali to pray for your safety on your maiden voyage.

I think this is his day job...

Attachment 13947
    I think you might be on to something there pal with regards to his day job.

As for my maiden voyage I hope to fk it does not turn out to be a retake of Titanic ffs

I will locate the pieces of my donkey fridge magnet, glue it back together and take it on board with me as a good luck charm, after all the donkey must be useful for something

The livi boy slipped min, an everyday hazard of that treacherous fkn surface I guess, but for me it wisna a penalty.

Fair play to the donkey for continuing to have the level of confidence he has from the spot, its not just about getting the penalties, they need to be converted as well.
    Question:
    Just the one I think, Hibs away at end of last season in injury time when game was already won. Cost him a share of top scorer with Morelos mind you. Very good record as they still need to be scored.

Question:
    he missed at Easter Road in injury time of the last game of last season.

Not at all min,

Considine doesn’t get half as much grief as others do but he certainly is defended more than any other player.

It’s the old mentality of some of our fans that it’s ok for Considine to be sh1te because he is a likeable lad but no one else is allowed to be.

People tend to forget or ignore that we were pish long before McInnes arrived and Considine was a big part of that.

The first thing the next manager needs to do is show Considine the door,McInnes should have done that a long time ago like he did with Langfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Just the one I think, Hibs away at end of last season in injury time when game was already won. Cost him a share of top scorer with Morelos mind you. Very good record as they still need to be scored.
    Very good record indeed, and for as much as I constantly have a go at the lad the level of confidence he has from the penalty spot is impressive.
    As they do need to be scored, keep it up lad.

Wonder what his conversion rate is then, how many pens has he scored for us

Very good record indeed, and for as much as I constantly have a go at the lad the level of confidence he has from the penalty spot is impressive.
    As they do need to be scored, keep it up lad.

Wonder what his conversion rate is then, how many pens has he scored for us
    I'd estimate it at 12 from 13.

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast