+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Livi away roll call, match thread and sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Here's some of his post match ramblings after the Livi game....

yet another AFC employee meekly accepting something in the quote....not hard to spot what I mean...

“It wasn’t pretty but we got the job done. We got the second goal when Livingston gambled, throwing men forward, and Sam got in for the penalty. I can’t say that was the icing on the cake but it was certainly a breath of fresh air for us because we got peppered all game.

“Listen, we ground it out. You get half a dozen of those in a season. It was a smash and grab if I’m honest. We’ll take it because it’s a results business and it puts us third in the league which is great.

d!ck
    Calling the lad a d1ck is harsh pal
    What interview did you watch as it's clearly not the same red tv one as we have been referring to.
    He said his goal came from a set play that they work on in training which was great, he certainly never said we are third which is great, not in the interview that I have watched and listened to anyway.
    Yes he said its a result driven business but the way you have explained his "ramblings" above is b0ll0x not unless you are referring to a completely different interview, are you?
    He even admitted that sometimes he should be doing better himself (we all know that Andy)
    Calling him a d1ck for that interview is harsh, there are a helluva lot more "players" in our team this season that are worthy of that accolade other than the traffic cone.

And back on penalty topic, in my opinion it was not a penalty
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 24-09-2019 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

I personally couldn't give a flying **** whether the penalty was harsh or not; bottom line is, it was given, we scored, and took hame the 3 points.
    Saturday is now consigned to history.

There have been plenty occasions that we've NOT been given stick on pens and there have been plenty occasions when we've had them harshly awarded against us, so I'll
    enjoy this one, on this VERY rare occasion.

The perfornmance? That's another matter, but expecting the same tomorrow night and this saturday, however.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Calling the lad a d1ck is harsh pal
    What interview did you watch as it's clearly not the same red tv one as we have been referring to.
    He said his goal came from a set play that they work on in training which was great, he certainly never said we are third which is great, not in the interview that I have watched and listened to anyway.
    Yes he said its a result driven business but the way you have explained his "ramblings" above is b0ll0x not unless you are referring to a completely different interview, are you?
    He even admitted that sometimes he should be doing better himself (we all know that Andy)
    Calling him a d1ck for that interview is harsh, there are a helluva lot more "players" in our team this season that are worthy of that accolade other than the traffic cone.

I never said it was Red TV - the quotes came from an interview I read on Twitter.
    and he did say in the interview I referenced, "we are third, which is great"
    The speech marks were a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I personally couldn't give a flying **** whether the penalty was harsh or not; bottom line is, it was given, we scored, and took hame the 3 points.
    Saturday is now consigned to history.

There have been plenty occasions that we've NOT been given stick on pens and there have been plenty occasions when we've had them harshly awarded against us, so I'll
    enjoy this one, on this VERY rare occasion.

The perfornmance? That's another matter, but expecting the same tomorrow night and this saturday, however.
    I agree wholeheartedly, however it was a stick on pen. Absolutely correct to give that so not necessary to think we got away with one there.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839