+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi away roll call, match thread and sh1te

FFS, I thought you were joking, blowupsheep, but that's actually the real team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Aye Jup min I had to do a double take of the calendar masel pal, checking to mak sure it's nae April the 1st ffs

Looking at that, that's as bad as it gets, even I would starting with the donkey ahead of Clitoris Main.
    Gallagher runs and runs and runs bit fir does he actually dee

If I was Wilson I'd down tools
    Mccluless gtf

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It’s as negative as you can get, so at least the injuries haven’t changed our approach. Oh Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s as negative as you can get, so at least the injuries haven’t changed our approach. Oh Derek McInnes
    Yep, Main in as a battering ram against the physical Livi centre-halves must be his thinking !?!?

Might need Wilson to come on like he did at Xmas and turn the game around for us again.
    At work and don't know if I can be bothered getting a stream to watch the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    WRF?
    A minutes applause for Fernando Ricksen today?
    Why?
    He has no links to either club.
    He’s miles away from a Scottish football legend such as a McNeill, Miller, Greig, Falgliag type.

Yes it’s an horrendous disease & he’s a young man who’s left a family
    I totally get it.
    But this is far too far.
    Modern day football bollox.

The huns paid their respects in midweek but I’d fully understand one at their game as it’s the first domestic game since his death...but everyone else?

Why would all of Scottish football have a minutes applause for a player who was pretty decent, Miles from being a legend, and had f**k all to do with Livi or Aberdeen?

Totally bizarre.
    Agree 100%. Was there a minutes applause at every game when tattie sadly passed away?

Maybe with the crap Livi pitch, Main was chosen due to the impressive touch and control, witnessed at St Mirren??
    With hardly any midfielders I had hoped for 2 up front.
    Minutes applause? GTF

Not sure if I really want one but does anyone have a working stream. Hesgoal and viprow dont seem to be working

Ah well, Aberdeen Nil today. Go on AFC - prove me wrong.

Why did we sign Wilson? Utter waste of a wage. If you’re being left out for Curtis Main the games up & you’re as well retiring.

McGinn at right wing back according to radio - really?

Boy on radio said fitbas been dire so far - no sh1t Sherlock!

A minutes applause for a dead hun & Curtis Main up front - defo the right decision to give this one a massive body swerve...

Aye, there are some games that you just know that you would end up getting lifted.

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast