+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi away roll call, match thread and sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Careful, that’s the same stance I have on McInnes and that apparently makes me his rimmer to the uneducated.
    You are his rimmer but your stance has "softened" on him I see.

Pant pisher!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You are his rimmer but your stance has "softened" on him I see.

Pant pisher!
    Only in your wildest fantasies Aldo.
    I’ve told you before, I don’t want to take part in them.

, you spout p!sh, get called on it and cry like a wee baby.
    Grow a set ffs.
    who the fk is crying
    I am clearly pointing out that you cant spot p1ss takin or sarcasm for your love affair with McWinless or for your red tinted glasses or maybe your eye sight is restricted as your face is constantly buried in his @rse rimmin his hoop.

Jeezuz min you are getting more than bit fkn tideous

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    who the fk is crying
    I am clearly pointing out that you cant spot p1ss takin or sarcasm for your love affair with McWinless or for your red tinted glasses or maybe your eye sight is restricted as your face is constantly buried in his @rse rimmin his hoop.

Jeezuz min you are getting more than bit fkn tideous
    Taking the p!ss out of something you are a chief raiser of.
    Nobody fking spouts the p!sh that frustrates you.

But what about McGhee though
    Greeting faced cnut
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 18-09-2019 at 05:46 AM.

But what about McGhee though
    Greeting faced cnut
    I don't really class him as a greeting faced cnut but now that you have asked, I would put McGhee into two categories,
    1) a brilliant striker and up there with one of the best we have had, I dont think anyone can argue with that.
    2) as a manager quite possibly the worst we have ever had. I dont think anyone can argue with that either.

So for folks to comment and take solace from it that under your current boyfriend (McWinless) we are better than we were under McGhee is fkn pitiful. I don't take any satisfaction or comfort that we are currently in better shape than we were under McGhee I make reference to it purely as a piss take.
    We would would probably be in better shape today than we were under McGhee even if Jack fkn Jarvis was the manager ffs.

We all spout p1sh on here min just some folks don't actually admit it
    I think you will find if you want to waste your precious time doing another forum search that I do admit when I spout p1sh

But anyway Comical Ali min thanks for taking the time out to search my posts.

Now back on topic
    Livi on Saturday
    I will be watching as usual on red TV but I'm getting fkn close to pulling the plug as we are a fkn eye bleeding boring footbaling side and have been for ages.
    I may continue with my subscription (donation to the club) but I may not bother to continue to watch as I just cant be fkn @rsed with it any more.

Carry on with your rimming and ball cupping of our leader min, you must really enjoy it for the length of time you have continued with it

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I do admit when I spout p1sh
    Evidently you don't.

Anyhoo, you're clearly hurting from being called out on the "remember McGhee" posts, far more than RST or Pacman.
    Go on, have the last word, but remember, everytime you spout your p!sh about "remember McGhee" that you're the chief contributer along with your pant p!shing mates.
    The so called "happy clappers / rimmers" don't spout such p!sh

Evidently you don't.

Anyhoo, you're clearly hurting from being called out on the "remember McGhee" posts, far more than RST or Pacman.
    Go on, have the last word, but remember, everytime you spout your p!sh about "remember McGhee" that you're the chief contributer along with your pant p!shing mates.
    OK Derek you win, now run along

Evidently you don't.

I can vouch for BUS he does indeed admit when he's spoken p!sh in the past

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I can vouch for BUS he does indeed admit when he's spoken p!sh in the past
    Fit like pal ?
    Cheers min and it's normally every weekend after a factor 50, wine and beer cocktail

You going to the game this weekend

Evidently you don't.

Since a few folk are calling you a rimmer here is something that might appeal to you

Name:  FA09B571-1E3A-46C4-915E-0B07468A8BF5.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  11.8 KB

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast