+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi away roll call, match thread and sh1te

Yes, they’re always a good bet and inexpensive food and drink too ... out by 8pm I recall as I fell foul of that once in Aberdeen AFTER our order was taken and we were “a few sips” in! Ended up spending £120 plus in that tapas restaurant just off Union Srteet near Slaters Menswear which wasn’t very great in terms of quality!

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Yes, they’re always a good bet and inexpensive food and drink too ... out by 8pm I recall as I fell foul of that once in Aberdeen AFTER our order was taken and we were “a few sips” in! Ended up spending £120 plus in that tapas restaurant just off Union Srteet near Slaters Menswear which wasn’t very great in terms of quality!
    Cafe Andaluz? Never tried it but I'd not hold out too much hope of getting an authentic Andalusian dining experience in Aiberdeen.

Lot of dosh spent that. A pox on weatherspoons staff for not having alerted you to the situation before accepting your order.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Cafe Andaluz? Never tried it but I'd not hold out too much hope of getting an authentic Andalusian dining experience in Aiberdeen.

Lot of dosh spent that. A pox on weatherspoons staff for not having alerted you to the situation before accepting your order.
    Yes, that’s the one, I’ll survive, the flights to Andalusia we’re even more expensive and my timetable was tight even if I wasn’t🤣

In/Oot - Oot for the foreseeable

Pre - Bed

Post - pub

Prediction - 0-0 or 1-0

Our record on artificial pitches against SPFL opposition (league and cup) over the last five seasons is 13 wins, 3 draws and 3 defeats so if we don't win tomorrow I don't want to hear any excuses about sh1tty artificial pitches

Dorrans signs for Dundee' might have been worth a deal till jan if Ferguson or Campbell go off injured tomorrow then who the feck will go in there apart from verner?

The c unt milne wont want to spend anymore money on the squad as he's content with how its going

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Dorrans signs for Dundee' might have been worth a deal till jan if Ferguson or Campbell go off injured tomorrow then who the feck will go in there apart from verner?

The c unt milne wont want to spend anymore money on the squad as he's content with how its going
    I'm sorry but how do you know that

OK with a feeble attempt to try and get this back on thread topic.
    It's match day again today, and I really want to be proved wrong and be a happy camper come 5pm UK time but I just canna see it.
    I still think this will be the first of three in a row straight defeats.
    0-1 Livi but I hope to fk I'm wrong

COYR, heid first

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    I'm sorry but how do you know that
    The fact he's resided over the status quo for god knows how long would suggest to most people that he's "content with how it's going".

If he wasn't he'd change the management team and inject more cash into the pot for signing better players. The fact he hasn't done either means evidentially he's content with how things are.

WRF?
    A minutes applause for Fernando Ricksen today?
    Why?
    He has no links to either club.
    He’s miles away from a Scottish football legend such as a McNeill, Miller, Greig, Falgliag type.

Yes it’s an horrendous disease & he’s a young man who’s left a family
    I totally get it.
    But this is far too far.
    Modern day football bollox.

The huns paid their respects in midweek but I’d fully understand one at their game as it’s the first domestic game since his death...but everyone else?

Why would all of Scottish football have a minutes applause for a player who was pretty decent, Miles from being a legend, and had f**k all to do with Livi or Aberdeen?

Totally bizarre.

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast