+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi away roll call, match thread and sh1te

I went to the chipper in Huntly last night on the way home from Forres. Or at least I thought I did. I realised it was actually a kebab shop with a small 'Scottish chipper menu'. It had a jumbo sausage so I purchased a supper. What a mistake! The chips weren't chipper chips. Then some young steamer walked in with a Sevco top.

I regretted not going to the chipper in Keith.

I never knew Scampi and Chips was a 1970s chipper choice. It sounds quite modern...

Getting back to the Livi game
    I have just watched and listened to Andy Considine after match interview on Red TV.
    Really a very open and honest heart felt interview, the lad appears to be as p1ssed of with that performance as most of us (with the exception of the red tinted glasses wearers and happy clappers)
    He just sound totally hacked off and gutted with it all.

oH dEReK mcWiNLeSs

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I never knew Scampi and Chips was a 1970s chipper choice. It sounds quite modern...
    You are kidding. Scampi with chips us one of the quintessential 70s meals.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I went to the chipper in Huntly last night on the way home from Forres. Or at least I thought I did. I realised it was actually a kebab shop with a small 'Scottish chipper menu'. It had a jumbo sausage so I purchased a supper. What a mistake! The chips weren't chipper chips. Then some young steamer walked in with a Sevco top.

I regretted not going to the chipper in Keith.

The Keith Chip shop is pretty decent, another one up that way worthy of a mention is the Portknockie Chip Shop
    The family and I were on our annual pilgrimage back to the promised land from our sandpit in the summer time visiting some old friends and family and while up to Cullen a mate advised we should try the Portnockie chip shop, we did and were not disappointed a fair hake from Aberdeen right enough and there's a fair chunce that your chips wid be cauld afore you got back doon the road, but if anyone ever has the need to be in and around that area watching buckie thistle or what ever, then a nip across to the Portknoclie chip shop for a scampi supper is recommended.

Enough already. Reds haven't eaten scampi since the 70s. Reds order mock chop suppers.

Now let's get back on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I have just watched and listened to Andy Considine after match interview on Red TV.
    Really a very open and honest heart felt interview, the lad appears to be as p1ssed of with that performance as most of us (with the exception of the red tinted glasses wearers and happy clappers)

oH dEReK mcWiNLeSs
    Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Enough already. Reds haven't eaten scampi since the 70s. Reds order mock chop suppers.

Now let's get back on topic.
    Listen to the Andy Considine interview for back on topic.

Mock chop suppers are ace

Racist

( it’s a long story)

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The Bervie Chipper never was any good, they just spent a hell of a lot of money on advertising.

The Newmachar Chipper used to be okay but it might have changed since I was last there in 1974

My only knowledge of Shetland chippers is that there was one called the “Appy Addock”

My information comes via a complete tw@t from Londonshire.
    Findlay's in the Broch is the best chip shop. I've never referred to it as a chipper but if I did have to use a colloquialism it would have been chipper

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

oH dEReK mcWiNLeSs
    Just watched Considine's interview - I've actually never seen anything like it. Normally you get the players and manager saying how great it is to win the game, get the clean sheet, blah blah blah, covering up how dire it was. Incredibly honest, and like you say it sounded like he was really upset by how poor we were. Folk can say what they like about him and his obvious limitations, which I'm sure he is aware of more than anyone - but nobody can doubt his commitment, passion and love of the red jersey. Some goal haul he has for a defender as well - must be closing in on the same amount as some so called strikers have scored for us over the years.

Missed the game at the time, but for some stupid reason i decided to watch it back on RedTV replay later last night. Wish i hadn't bothered. I knew it was going to be a dreadful game but it was beyond anything i could ever have imagined. Painful to watch. Another game where we didn't have a shot on target and basically never even fashioned a single chance, other than the penalty and goal from the corner.

3 points is 3 points, I get that. I've no idea how we actually won that game - it was probably more luck than anything. Livingston were by far the better side - they are dreadful too, but they actually did have some decent passing and moves at least, and did create some chances which they probably should have scored.

Curtis Main starting up front is just ridiculous, he's useless. Wilson and Anderson would be as well leaving - they're never going to get more than the final 5 minutes of a game and yesterday they never even got that.

The fact that we're 3rd and 5 games unbeaten is incredible considering how horrific we've been playing. I'm really losing interest very quickly - struggling to motivate myself to watch any more of it.

Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast