+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi away roll call, match thread and sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    F*ck do you call it like? Breaded langoustine with deep fried potato strips?
    To be fair, that's an old school thing to get from the chippie.

It's Mid Calder though, they probably thought you were a right fancy chunt.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    An even better indictment of how utterly sh1te Scottish football is would be if we ended up 3rd. Leave Celtic out of it.
    Watched it on ALBA.
    Horrific viewing.
    Did we have an attempt on target in the 2nd half other than the penalty?
    Why leave Celtic out of it?

It’s not like they are a really good team who are in a poor league.

They are a very average side who are in a poor league.

As for us there is a very good chance we will finish 3rd because the league is so poor.

It’s what keeps McInnes job so safe.

I can’t understand all of this talk of there’s no way back for McInnes,his job is one of the safest in football.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    When I first read the starting team I thought is he trying to lose the match. It wouldn’t matter who is up front the way we play that system as the 1 up top is a fair distance away from the 3 who are meant to be supporting players. It’s a thankless task and I genuinely believe Curtis Main isn’t getting used properly hence his poor return.
    It’s a change of system we will need against a poor Hearts at Tynecastle and they pr!cks at Ibrox....we won’t get as lucky as we got today.
    You are right that our forward whether Main or Cosgrove is too isolated the way we play.

But let's be clear, Main is nowhere remotely close to being a player good enough to play for Aberdeen, today was just another example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    To be fair, that's an old school thing to get from the chippie.

It's Mid Calder though, they probably thought you were a right fancy chunt.
    Sorry for derailing the thread but I can't let this slide. You go to the chipper and you order scampi and chips. It's always been scampi and chips. Scampi and chips was up on the wall, on their menu in actual written form.

What else is scampi and chips known as?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Why leave Celtic out of it?

It’s not like they are a really good team who are in a poor league.

They are a very average side who are in a poor league.

As for us there is a very good chance we will finish 3rd because the league is so poor.

It’s what keeps McInnes job so safe.

I can’t understand all of this talk of there’s no way back for McInnes,his job is one of the safest in football.
    There is no way back with the fans. It'll eat away at the whole relationship. As I said, he's a jammy chunt so he'll be at the club longer than Considine...another jammy chunt.

Sorry for derailing the thread but I can't let this slide. You go to the chipper and you order scampi and chips. It's always been scampi and chips. Scampi and chips was up on the wall, on their menu in actual written form.

It's just known as Scampi and Chips but you only order that if you are in the 70s or you are actually in your 70s. Pensioners supper or scampi and chips.

Yo crazy *******.

I thought you only got it in Brigadoon and the 1970s. Fit else did they sell prawn cocktail and peach angel delight?

Reds eat mock chops.

There is no way back with the fans. It'll eat away at the whole relationship. As I said, he's a jammy chunt so he'll be at the club longer than Considine...another jammy chunt.
    I don’t think there has ever been a great love for McInnes by a lot of fans,this place is proof of that.

It’s not as if folk haven’t been moaning about him for the last 6 years.

The question is does Milne care?

I would say he cares as much about that as he does about the amount of fans who think it’s a bad idea moving out to Kingsford.

It's just known as Scampi and Chips but you only order that if you are in the 70s or you are actually in your 70s. Pensioners supper or scampi and chips.

Yo crazy *******.
    This site has gone downhill. You telling me no posters order scampi and chips any more? It's nearly 2020 and scampi and chips is still as strong a take away choice as it has always been. Your hoggie wrap or fitever it is dented sales a bit unfortunately but has never made it obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I thought you only got it in Brigadoon and the 1970s. Fit else did they sell prawn cocktail and peach angel delight?

Reds eat mock chops.
    Now your just being silly. Prawn cocktails are for before christmas dinner. Big Wilma would throw you through the window if you went in to meldrum chipper and asked for a prawn cocktail.

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast