+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi away roll call, match thread and sh1te

Livi away roll call, match thread and sh1te

In / Oot - The usual as I'm almost as predictable as our hoofball fkn tactics ffs

Furry boots - Ma living room

Pre - nae much still too fekin het

Post - the usual wine or two with Mrs Sheep

Prediction - 1-0 Livi coz we really are that sh1te

I think we will go all out attack in a 4-2-3-1 formation with the team looking like a kid has squeezed their choice players into the formation. We might scrape a scoring draw if we get a penalty.

No. F*cking. Chance.

Hoof fest.
    Sh1te pitch.
    Two sh1te teams.

F**k that.

Ohhhhh Derek McInnes....

This will be my first trip to Livi. Any advice on where to park gratefully received

Not sure why I'm going as it will be a 0-0 borefest

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    This will be my first trip to Livi. Any advice on where to park gratefully received

I was looking in to that yesterday and seems to be 2 really decent sized car parks on 2 sides of the ground. 1 looks like the official club car park and the other looks more like a huge cooncil one. I ordered a ticket and thought about going across in the campervan but then I remembered it's the big sale at the mart on Saturday and my old van will be in.

No way we will keep a clean sheet

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I was looking in to that yesterday and seems to be 2 really decent sized car parks on 2 sides of the ground. 1 looks like the official club car park and the other looks more like a huge cooncil one. I ordered a ticket and thought about going across in the campervan but then I remembered it's the big sale at the mart on Saturday and my old van will be in.
    Cheers Mondo

Oot. I'd rather go to an Osmond's concert.

Use the shopping centre car park, you've to pay like.

If you've any sense you'll just stay in a boozer inside the centre rather than crossing the road to the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    No way we will keep a clean sheet
    Correct.
    We make defending seem like herding cats.
    For such a pragmatic (he said diplomatically) manager, we have a p1ss poor clean sheet record.

Add in that we won’t have a midfield, and there’s no way we’re keeping a clean sheet.

The next three games, (all away) to Livi, Hearts in Cup & the scum at the b@stard garden, could easily be three defeats.
    As bad as Hearts are, our record there is woeful & McInnes will probably sh1te his knickers.

Even the pro-McInnes folk might start to turn on him if we don’t win any of those three games.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast