+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi away roll call, match thread and sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Yo do realize what people mean whe "aye but remember McGhee" means. They way its put across here 90% of the time

We are taking the piss out of McInnes ball cuppers like yourself and the rest who are happy to settle with mediocrity as McInnes isn't as sh@te as before. You could insert many a name instead of McGhee. McInnes is very lucky we were exceptionally sh@te in the not to distant past
    100% spot on Pac
    I would have thought that the bulk of time that that gobsh1te and his time as our manager is referenced on here by saying "remember the McGhee era" we are taking the fkn piss but it is obvious that some folks like comical ali for example (aka afcmad1903) canna quite see that or perhaps its the fact that their love affair with Mcwinless and their red tinted glasses does not allow them to see it.
    I'm not quite sure what it is but for me when I say "remember McGhee" I am fully taking the fkn piss but sadly some folks cling to that as we are better today than we were under that gobsh1te.
    its fkn sad, pitiful actually that some dandies are happy being where we are and what we are, and make no mistake about it, we are one fkn dreadful and extremely boring football side.
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 17-09-2019 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Bollox.
    get grip min, oh and get a life .........

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I'm neither attacking nor defending McInnes, but if he was to be fired does anyone have any confidence of Milne making anywhere a half decent re placement? I certainly don't. His track record in managerial appointments is dire.

Also if Budge at Hearts does nothing regarding Levein, despite Hearts having the least points of all the teams in the league over the last 10 months, what chance do we have of Milne taking any action, when Aberdeen have the third most points over the same period?
    I guess the problem Hearts have got is Levein is on the board so there’s not much chance he is going to agree to sack himself

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I can’t remember the last time someone actually said the McGhee quote on here.

There aren’t many people on here apart from afcmad that actually stick up for McInnes these days,the last one would be that angry guy and he has fvcked off like the rest of them.
    87kilos? There's been a few angry posters but I was worried he would actually turn up at Mason's and try to nip him, only to return and shoot him.

I think 87kilos was probably Oscar.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    87kilos? There's been a few angry posters but I was worried he would actually turn up at Mason's and try to nip him, only to return and shoot him.

I think 87kilos was probably Oscar.
    Yes him.

Seemed very angry and took it very personally if someone disagreed with him on a football forum

Yes him.

Seemed very angry and took it very personally if someone disagreed with him on a football forum
    He usually didn’t agree with me but I didn’t mind at all as I know he had issues.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He usually didn’t agree with me but I didn’t mind at all as I know he had issues.
    Who hasn’t.

Who hasn’t.

I hope Mr.Angry is doing well though.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I'm neither attacking nor defending McInnes, but if he was to be fired does anyone have any confidence of Milne making anywhere a half decent re placement? I certainly don't. His track record in managerial appointments is dire.
    Careful, that’s the same stance I have on McInnes and that apparently makes me his rimmer to the uneducated.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    get grip min, oh and get a life .........

, you spout p!sh, get called on it and cry like a wee baby.
    Grow a set ffs.

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast