+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kenny McLean

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Does anyone actually miss Kenny McLean? I don’t.
    kinda strange question that one I guess pal.

Do i miss him - no i do not personally him at all
    Does the team miss him - Absolutely fkn right they do, and we are screaming out for someone of a similar standard to come in (not happening any time soon)

And sadly our illustrious leader has not replaced him, nor has he replaced Shinnie for that matter or at least what he claims to have replaced them with is a). Sh1ite (Ojo) or b). struggling with fitness and injury (Bryson)

oH DEreK mCwInLEsS

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It's amazing that some couldn't recognise the abilities McLean had when with us.
    Mincing p'oofters in midfield being your preferred sort of player.

I am not saying he was a bad player as he wasn’t but he certainly was overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Mincing p'oofters in midfield being your preferred sort of player.
    In other words, players with ability.
    You should go support Hearts

I'll give you I never liked the guy and the fact that he looks like a hun didn't help, but the main reason was that he never tried a f'uck until after he had signed for Norwich.

How that works I will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    These "rumours" were kicking around long before the digital era. Chick Dung used to regularly spread stories about Booth and Jess signing for the hun - funnily enough just before we played them.

The hun supporting weegie meedia have always spread "rumours" to help out their team in all sorts of ways. The campaign to take Derek McInnes back to Ibroke was just a taste of what these cretins are up to. Simply a mouthpiece for their team. Not the fist time they'll have heard of the phrase "fans with typewriters".

It just got worse (for it was bad before) when the Daily Hun tried to take on the Daily Retard for readership sales. They tried to out hun love each other and standards of journalism in this country plummeted. Sadly the virus affecting Scottish Football journalism seems to have spread to all other aspects of journalism in this country.
    Weegie tabloid sports coverage is not journalism - its just an extension of the ugly sisters PR departments.

George Orwell is credited with saying something like "journalism is the art of printing something that someone else doesnt want printed - everything else is just public relations".

Newspaper sales have been plummeting for years - and continue to do so. I look forward to the day the Daily Ranger goes tits up for it is surely coming.

It is generally accepted that when it comes to tabloid sales & the cheeks - especially Sevco - bad news doesnt sell. Print a bad news story and sales go down, not up. Its therefore in their interests, and the only way they will survive, to constantly churn out puff pieces and feel good stories to keep the orcs and their minker cousins happy.

Even then, most knuckle draggers still think they have it in for their teams the thick c'unts .

When you're entire existence is based on copy sales and the advertising revenue it generates, its only good business sense to pander to the demographics that generate most of those sales.

Its common sense - but its certainly not journalism.

As for McLean, good player, not been replaced & has been missed. Left us in the right way - polar opposite to the rat & hobbit c'unt Fraser - & for that I wish him all the best and am glad to see him doing so well down there.
    Last edited by The_Moog; 18-09-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    kinda strange question that one I guess pal.

Do i miss him - no i do not personally him at all
    Does the team miss him - Absolutely fkn right they do, and we are screaming out for someone of a similar standard to come in (not happening any time soon)

And sadly our illustrious leader has not replaced him, nor has he replaced Shinnie for that matter or at least what he claims to have replaced them with is a). Sh1ite (Ojo) or b). struggling with fitness and injury (Bryson)

oH DEreK mCwInLEsS
    I agree ... a very strong player who kept the ball well, could hold off a challenge, scored a few goals, could pick out passes and could keep the tempo up when required, all of the things amiss with the recent signings, it would seem!? Shinnie too a big miss. Lost interest completely!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123