+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kenny McLean

Kenny McLean

Miss the c unt! But to be fair he was thebest player we've had in a long time and thats including Maddison, left in the right way just a pity the hun thing was suggested.

But as we have lots of Scottish players its inevitable you'll have some deadco fans in our team, but there not a "fan" like the true sense of the word as you and i, there not fanatical and are professional players who make a great living playin fitba

In my opinion if a Dons player gives his all and has respect and was/is a hun fan I coudnt care less as long as he gives his all.

I'm obviously somewhat proud that my 4 uncles who are hun fans and my grandad was too were the nicest unbiased non bigoted hun fans you'd ever meet and when I said in 1986 age 9 i was going to be a Don's fan paps took me to love street my first game and was star struck throwing jim Leighton the ball back and mongin the throw into the back of the net was gutted 🤣

Incidentally my da was a olympiacos fan the Greek ****

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Miss the c unt! But to be fair he was thebest player we've had in a long time and thats including Maddison, left in the right way just a pity the hun thing was suggested.

But as we have lots of Scottish players its inevitable you'll have some deadco fans in our team, but there not a "fan" like the true sense of the word as you and i, there not fanatical and are professional players who make a great living playin fitba

In my opinion if a Dons player gives his all and has respect and was/is a hun fan I coudnt care less as long as he gives his all.

I'm obviously somewhat proud that my 4 uncles who are hun fans and my grandad was too were the nicest unbiased non bigoted hun fans you'd ever meet and when I said in 1986 age 9 i was going to be a Don's fan paps took me to love street my first game and was star struck throwing jim Leighton the ball back and mongin the throw into the back of the net was gutted ��

Incidentally my da was a olympiacos fan the Greek ****
    One of many good players we have completely failed to replace

Wonder if we have a sell on clause if he continues to do well with Norwich?

Nobody knows where the 'he's going to the huns' stories appear from and that goes for various other players to. Unfortunately it's too easy in this digital age for rumours like that to spread.

They might turn out to be true, they might not. I personally don't take any notice of them.

True, I just didn’t like him because of the video I seen of him singing hun songs. Plus he looked like one.

Imagine what a manager who wasn't a sh1tebag could’ve done with McLean, Maddison, McGinn, Hayes & Rooney

Heard about the video didnt see it so to me it didnt happen. Dont know why so many rumours surface! I blame the rat jack for starting all hun rumours.

Is a hun poof.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Is a hun poof.
    Poove.

Oh no you're right enough.

Does anyone actually miss Kenny McLean? I don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Nobody knows where the 'he's going to the huns' stories appear from and that goes for various other players to. Unfortunately it's too easy in this digital age for rumours like that to spread.

They might turn out to be true, they might not. I personally don't take any notice of them.
    These "rumours" were kicking around long before the digital era. Chick Dung used to regularly spread stories about Booth and Jess signing for the hun - funnily enough just before we played them.

The hun supporting weegie meedia have always spread "rumours" to help out their team in all sorts of ways. The campaign to take Derek McInnes back to Ibroke was just a taste of what these cretins are up to. Simply a mouthpiece for their team. Not the fist time they'll have heard of the phrase "fans with typewriters".

It just got worse (for it was bad before) when the Daily Hun tried to take on the Daily Retard for readership sales. They tried to out hun love each other and standards of journalism in this country plummeted. Sadly the virus affecting Scottish Football journalism seems to have spread to all other aspects of journalism in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    These "rumours" were kicking around long before the digital era. Chick Dung used to regularly spread stories about Booth and Jess signing for the hun - funnily enough just before we played them.

The hun supporting weegie meedia have always spread "rumours" to help out their team in all sorts of ways. The campaign to take Derek McInnes back to Ibroke was just a taste of what these cretins are up to. Simply a mouthpiece for their team. Not the fist time they'll have heard of the phrase "fans with typewriters".

It just got worse (for it was bad before) when the Daily Hun tried to take on the Daily Retard for readership sales. They tried to out hun love each other and standards of journalism in this country plummeted. Sadly the virus affecting Scottish Football journalism seems to have spread to all other aspects of journalism in this country.
    Bang on 100% we should all see the weegia as an extension of the both sets of Glasgow bigot filth.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast