+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One two

I can't forget or leave all of the bad things that I've done in the past by the door,that's wrong and an easy escape route for guilt to run to,you've still done those things no matter what your mind tries to tell you,we will all be judged when the final day comes and that is something that nobody can escape from,most people are scared of death and I don't understand why,very few of us are important enough to be remembered 100 years from now so it's all a bit selfish,I don't know how long I've got down here but it's probably about 10 years and it's not long if you think about it but look around you Frank,aren't you glad that you're heading towards the exit instead of coming in through the entrance of this world?
    Read all of the books you want but you can't take them with you.for reference

Can you leave some chocolate hobnobs at No. 32 Sogyal

Yes of course. You may have done some bad things, but I suspect that in the grand scheme of things, you have crushed a grape as my ex used to say. I wonder if you have been sinned against more than sinning. If that is the case, if a person came to you and admitted their evil, and sincerely asked for forgiveness, would you grant it?

Of course you would.

Then why deny that to yourself.? Not only that, but somewhere deep down, I think you hate yourself, and are in the act of punishing yourself. Guilt is self hatred.

I know you are not a catholic, and there are many faults, but there is confession, admit your faults, do not repeat them, forgive yourself, move on. No one is perfect. Learn from everything.
    You are in possession of the most powerful thing on earth, maybe the universe, a human mind. You create your reality, from one second to the next, the past is not the future. If you think death will rescue you, you are mistaken.

It never ends. Ever. Get your act together. p.s, you cant take a book with you, but you can take the changes it inspires.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)