+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One two

One two

(1) (2) (8)

Is it clique code,I never got told what (8) meant even though I asked

I know what it means. Its a code signal to aliens, and is an SOS. I wonder if griff has realised he is a Carlisle fan. I know he knows that, but the emphasis has changed. This has happened to me over the past couple of years.

Imagine having an illness, but you don't know you have it, you suffer but put it down to something else. Then, one day, you realise where its origin is, mine is being a Cambridge fan, his Carlisle. Imagine the resultant feeling of horror, wasted time and resources, which is the equivalent to flogging a dead horse.

Nietsche burst into tears in Germany in the mid 1800s, after he witnessed an elderly horse being flogged for being unable to haul a cart up a hill. They put him in a mental hospital for that. Compassion is VERBOTEN. Griff me and you chalky, if we were to be sectioned, we could have no complaints considering our madness in supporting our teams. Tears have been plenty.

Imagine putting money into a slot machine that has "you cant win", plastered across it. But you continue to do so. There is another angle to this, that combination of numbers is part of a mathematical equation that describes infinity.

Astronomers can measure vast distances in space. If there is a deviation from a straight line, then the Universe is curved, and there is a boundary. Imagine a balloon, it has curved edges. No astronomer has found a curve, the Universe is straight, meaning it is INFINITE.

This means we are infinite, creation goes on forever, and if griff hasn't realised it, he could be a Carlisle fan for eternity. I am sure now that griff needs close observation in case he harms himself. Can I get my hapwoth in...don't do it griff, it wont help. You will be a Carlisle fan next time.

The next mystery is how griff thinks aliens can help, please enlighten us chuck.

Proffessor Jasmine Echolalia Cratchpole Dewsbury CSE, DMJ DSM And a purple heart.

I’m not sure yet how aliens can help. I haven’t asked you yet.

But what does (1) (2) (8) mean though?though
    You can tell us now as the clique disappeared years ago

There are some things it's best not to know Chalky. These arcane rituals are not for the faint hearted.

There's only four (4) of us left on here,kel only comes back on when somebody is sending him weird texts,Franks* trying.to work out Utds and the world's problems and I'm replying through a barrage of adverts so tell what the chuff (8) bloody well means

*That bit in your post about seeing a horse being flogged because he couldn't pull the cart up the hill was one of the saddest things that I've read in a long time Frank,I prefer to die ignorant in future

It brought a tear to my eye too. You have the gift of empathy, which works for you and against you. Its a fact some people don't have it, a little bit, or ignore it. I have only recently realised that, I thought everyone had it, which is not the case, and that explains a lot of evil in the world.

Having empathy means you feel the lash of that man hitting that horse. So bad. It effects you mentally, and apparently physically. I have taken steps to protect myself, and hint of cruelty etc is ejected.
    The problem is that cruelty is everywhere., the only way to handle it is to not think about it, and cruelty is about being in the darkest depths of hell, being tormented by demons, splashing acid in your face, sticking you with spears, and spitting in your face. Aushcwitz was a territory of the devil. Eastern European abbatoirs are a shire of hell.

Just be glad you are on a higher plane.

I would love to ignore cruelty of animals if I could but it wouldn't change the fact that it happens so I cant and that saddens me a lot,it's heartbreaking how some people treat defenceless animals just because they can and it's a cruel world that we live in,roll on the day when I can leave through the exit door of this world and see what's behind the next door Frank

In a quest to understand the world I have read all sorts of books on psychology, psychiatry, religion, mysticism, near death, quantum mechanics etc. Don't be too quick to write this life off, in fact don't do it. Humans have an incredible opportunity to change themselves, as say, opposed to a cow. Use it. I am currently reading zen buddism, and it says important things.

If you imagine your mind as a computer, it tells you how to wipe your hard drive clean, nothing that has happened in the past has any significance at all. And has no bearing on your true self. If I think of all the bad things I have done, that is manna from heaven, it says leave your baggage by the door, and pick it up on your way out.

If you want too. In Catholicism, being truly sorry cleanses the soul, its possible to restart. The rest of your life chalky is an opportunity, not a cross to bear. Zen says there is no boundary between this life and the next, its all one, and you will journey to the trueness of what you really are. Abused animals face a harder existence, be glad you are human, you have left that domain. Just do what you can, your next life will be chalky, but with your enhancements from this time around.

Sogyal Rinpoche the biscuit deliverer cave 6 mountain 3.

Being small is good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)