+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we not

Can we not

Play eddie and bamford together with eddie taking the lead in front of bamford.

Brilliant Watson. Brilliant.

Bielsa rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    No. It pains me to say it because I genuinely wanted Bamford to come good, but he hasn't and isnt likely to, so at best he comes on as sub. We start with Costa and Nketiah.

Who would you drop to keep Rocky Bamfoa in the side - Klich?, Pablo?, Costa? (assuming he now starts too).

Roberts looked sharp for the u23s tonight - so Bamford have to fight just to stay on the bench if the statisticians persuade Bielsa to play Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    No. It pains me to say it because I genuinely wanted Bamford to come good, but he hasn't and isnt likely to, so at best he comes on as sub. We start with Costa and Nketiah.
    You are right.

It's a long season so we'll doubtless need both of them and probably Edmondson before it's over.

However, at this point, Eddie's clearly better. However, how much does bamford take out of them before Eddie comes in. Might be MB's strategy.

can't see playing them both only because we aren't strong enough defensively to leave the midfield open. MB asks a lot of his mid's.

Costa and Eddie must start, simple as, we all know it, we all say it, only we don't pick the team.

As much as I love Bielsa he ain't half a stubborn b@stard!

Forgive me for suggesting that we should play our 2 strikers up front. Unheard off in football.

Forgive me for suggesting that we should play our 2 strikers up front. Unheard off in football.
    That's just it Billy, for all some of us might want for Bamford, he ISN'T doing what a striker should be doing, I.e. strike!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)