+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Sunderlad v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Sunderlad v The Millers

Well tonight we play the poor mans Newcastle away. I can't remember when we played them last but I don know that the next time we play them it will be the crunch match and it'll will be one to savour.

I have the feeling that it's going to be a Swansea v The Millers fighting for the title and we'll be needing a result to win the league come May. That's what happened in my dreams anyway.

And of course they're not the cheap mans Newcastle because that title goes to Middlesboro. What a roller coaster their fans have been on and now they've turned it roundish they will be a force to be reckoned with in this league and next season if they go up.

As I turned to look through the window for inspiration for my next paragraph I am looking straight at a deer in thenext field. I do hop it's a omen but until I find my shot gun it won't be an amen for the lovey!

Enjoy the match everyone I'm off hunting deer!

Clive Mendonca

Iversen; Olosunde, Ihiekwe, Robertson, Mattock; Wiles, Crooks, Lindsay; Hastie, Ladapo, Morris.

SUBS | Price, Wood, Jones, MacDonald, Barlaser, Lamy, Smith.

Only played each other 24 times since 1958 and we’ve only won 3 of them. Last one in 1962.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Well tonight we play the poor mans Newcastle away. I can't remember when we played them last but I don know that the next time we play them it will be the crunch match and it'll will be one to savour.

I have the feeling that it's going to be a Swansea v The Millers fighting for the title and we'll be needing a result to win the league come May. That's what happened in my dreams anyway.

And of course they're not the cheap mans Newcastle because that title goes to Middlesboro. What a roller coaster their fans have been on and now they've turned it roundish they will be a force to be reckoned with in this league and next season if they go up.

As I turned to look through the window for inspiration for my next paragraph I am looking straight at a deer in thenext field. I do hop it's a omen but until I find my shot gun it won't be an amen for the lovey!

Enjoy the match everyone I'm off hunting deer!
    If we're playing Swansea come May then something has seriously gone wrong with the EFL. Should you really be deer hunting under the influence

Evenin all.

No prediction from me, I'll leave that to Dansk, but we are due a win against the Mackems.

Good job we are not playing the Stags tonight, but one of our midfielders did come from the Staggies. Make of that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    If we're playing Swansea come May then something has seriously gone wrong with the EFL. Should you really be deer hunting under the influence
    You know what I mean. I missed the deer by the way! She's hid my rifle and replaced it with a catapult!

Evening from a v warm SW France. Looking forward to this game

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Evening from a v warm SW France. Looking forward to this game
    Cooling down over the weekend thankfully. I thought that I'd never say that I've had enough of the heat but when it's been like this for 3 months or more I am beginning to drea of rain.

Don't wash your car! 1500€ fine!

Hello to all on this fine afternoon.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast