+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT The Sun

OT The Sun

As if anyone needs another reason not to read this rag. They’ve done a real job on England sporting hero Ben Stokes’ Mum.

They have no shame bringing back up something so awful from their family history.

I know you don’t like Liverpool but you can’t buy a sun newspaper in Liverpool,it’s a horrible news paper only the Ming mongs read the sun.Time it was reeled in by the watchdogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I know you don’t like Liverpool but you can’t buy a sun newspaper in Liverpool,it’s a horrible news paper only the Ming mongs read the sun.Time it was reeled in by the watchdogs.
    Quite right that it doesn’t sell there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    As if anyone needs another reason not to read this rag. They’ve done a real job on England sporting hero Ben Stokes’ Mum.

They have no shame bringing back up something so awful from their family history.
    Jacqui Dunn, the killer's Daughter from a previous marriage is the one who's opened all of this up by speaking to the Sun paper. Why do this after all these years? A big wedge paid to her? Hope she's proud of all the heartache she will have now probably caused.

Yes the Sun paper isn't fit to wipe your a.rse on but she's the instigator of all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Jacqui Dunn, the killer's Daughter from a previous marriage is the one who's opened all of this up by speaking to the Sun paper. Why do this after all these years? A big wedge paid to her? Hope she's proud of all the heartache she will have now probably caused.

Yes the Sun paper isn't fit to wipe your a.rse on but she's the instigator of all of this.
    The Sun chose to publish it though. No-one forced them to. Disgusting rag.

With all of this brexit stuff the Sun now has tits on every page

Still better than the Mirror.

At least it doesn't support Remain and isn't in love with Jeremy Corbyn.

And it's cheaper.

Have some great mammaries of The Sun from when I was a paper lad up Easty. I’ll always remember turning to page 3 and seeing VIv Neeves in all her glory for the first time. Went from dreading getting up to couldn’t wait lol.

Agree that it’s crap now though

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Have some great mammaries of The Sun from when I was a paper lad up Easty. I’ll always remember turning to page 3 and seeing VIv Neeves in all her glory for the first time. Went from dreading getting up to couldn’t wait lol.

Agree that it’s crap now though
    For equality purposes they’ve replaced Viv Neves with Vic Reeves

BTW Viv died in 2002
    Last edited by Grist_To_The_Mill; 17-09-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Despicable journalism from a newspaper and I use that term loosely with a history of despicable journalism .

Absolutely shameful that they've printed that story today .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast