+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Haw Chalky

Haw Chalky

Who the fu­ck is Dawnie?

Bloody hell,was that you kel,sorry
    She's a friend of mine that I lost contact with,I went to share something on my phone with my sister on whatsapp and there was about 4-5 numbers that came up without contact details and I could always remember that Dawns had 747 in the number and wrongly assumed that it was her,sorry again kel

Well as long as you divvent send me any pictures off of your co­ck meant for her, I’ll let you off of.

Erm,I can honestly say that I've never thought of doing that to her kel,tbh I don't know why your number came up as I deleted it from phone after I had texted you

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)