+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bucket List

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Should have let me know Alf, it's on my list of to do's too
    Get it done whilst you can Rammy .. Worth all the aches and pains afterwards .. Lol

Seven weeks tonight we will be en route to Kathmandu to start our trek to Everest Base Camp.

We are confident that we are fit enough but anyone can succumb to altitude sickness, so fingers crossed.

Our high point is 18,192 feet. I just hope there will be enough oxygen to light my pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Seven weeks tonight we will be en route to Kathmandu to start our trek to Everest Base Camp.

We are confident that we are fit enough but anyone can succumb to altitude sickness, so fingers crossed.

Our high point is 18,192 feet. I just hope there will be enough oxygen to light my pipe.

Brilliant 59/60..Make sure you get plenty of pics for us.. Don't think I could manage that though it would be great to try it..

This is for next year ,all being well. .

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Is your Mrs into Scuba diving Sinky babe? A mate of mine used to go regularly for the that and said it was the best place in the world for it..
    Nah, if only Alf, she's into shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's long been one of my ambitions to visit Israel, but Mrs S has flatly refused to issue a visa for anywhere in that region beyond Cyprus, for security reasons she says. However, last week I found her poring over a map of the world and as I approached, full of curiosity, she asked, 'Where exactly is Israel' ?

Maybe all is not lost.
    I would recommend a trip to Israel sinkov. My wife and I had a two day stop in Haifa during a Mediterranean cruise. We had always wanted to go to Nazareth and Galilee so we booked places on a full day guided tour. The guide was excellent and we felt very safe. We opted not to go to Jerusalem as that was another full day trip and we didn’t think we could manage all that walking.

I went to Jerusalem yesterday so some photos ,Davids city (5000 yrs old) but I did not go into the old city like Christian qtr, Moslem qtr, Jewish qtr, Armenian , next time?

Overlooking east Jerusalem

On the south side outside the old city
    secure image hosting

From Cannanite times 5000 yrs ago

East Jerusalem ,over the Kidron valley
    upload images for free

Kidron valley is the valley on the eastern side of the Old City of Jerusalem, separating the Temple Mount from the Mount of Olives.

Still editing photos if you want to see more?

Eeast Jerusalem,

how much does an anthropologist make a year

Down to find the water source which fed Jerusalem
    upload image free upload

Have you any photos of the old Arab lady being murdered at a checkpoint by the IDF..?

https://rebelvoice.blog/2019/09/10/s...tLyYqn1rT66u4s

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)