+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gender “Neutral” Child.

Gender “Neutral” Child.

On the news today about parents who have hidden their babies gender and want it called “they”.

The husband’s name is “Hobbit!

Why am I not surprised 😮

Absolutely ludicrous on so many counts.

Have we woke up in some other parallel universe? Our pets will be gender neutral soon so we don’t want to hurt their feelings.
    It’s horrible to say but perhaps we need another world war to bring this country back to reality.

Perhaps he should have been named 'bobbitt' at least he had his c0ck chopped off

The worst of it is that these pathetic types of parents are actually f u c k I n g up their children from day one.

Who knows how this will play out once you mess with their heads from the day they were born.

Life is hard enough for many people without the added stupidity of parents acting in this way.

This “modern” way of thinking is no more than child abuse in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The worst of it is that these pathetic types of parents are actually f u c k I n g up their children from day one.

Who knows how this will play out once you mess with their heads from the day they were born.

Life is hard enough for many people without the added stupidity of parents acting in this way.

This “modern” way of thinking is no more than child abuse in my opinion.

Disgusting!!! The country has gone ****in mad!

Gina Miller

This low life arrives at the Supreme Court as if she's a famous actress.

Thoughts on what you would like to do?

The biggest problem is media/TV etc giving airspace to airheads. (Especially true of pro Remain activists) Too much airspace to people who should have shut up and got on with the job 3 YEARS AGO!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    On the news today about parents who have hidden their babies gender and want it called “they”.

The husband’s name is “Hobbit!

Why am I not surprised 😮

Absolutely ludicrous on so many counts.

This country is a laughing stock. So no gender awards ( male and female ) at the Brit Awards from 2021 as it may offend people like Sam Smith who wants to be referred to as they. If he’s got a dick then he’s male for **** sake!

Get ready for passports without titles Mrs, Mr etc. What a complete joke we are becoming!

Crazy - heard about a family on a Stacey Dooley programme called "Childhood Parents" or something along those lines. Kids decide what they eat and whether or not they go to school - aged 8, broccoli and monster munch for a meal, ice cream for breakfast. Imagine employing one of these I want I want types!

There really are some absolute whoppers out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)