+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boris ambushed again!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    By the tool at the hospital.

Security should’ve intervened immediately rather than let the rant continue.

This was inside a hospital for christ’s sake.......there’s no room within the hospital walls for this self promoting,Left Wing nonsense.

A place where tranquility is the order of the day.

I’m sick to death of seeing Boris bushwhacked in this way......FFS,the guy is so well mannered and polite in these circumstances.....I’d be grabbing this type of fool by the throa.
    Luckily there was no press there (Boris’s words , whilst gesturing towards the press) so no harm done , the bloke is about as trustworthy as an 25 year old Austin allegro . The “father” or “activist “ came across to me as a blithering idiot , could took boris to task over so many more things than the NHS , oh well I also think the protesters in Luxembourg have a legitimate right to protest , as have us all, Sick and tired of Brexit rubbish from all sides . But it ain’t gonna end well, which ever way it goes , the whole world must think us ALL simple minded .COYB

Quote Originally Posted by Jimb072 View Post
    Luckily there was no press there (Boris’s words , whilst gesturing towards the press) so no harm done , the bloke is about as trustworthy as an 25 year old Austin allegro . The “father” or “activist “ came across to me as a blithering idiot , could took boris to task over so many more things than the NHS , oh well I also think the protesters in Luxembourg have a legitimate right to protest , as have us all, Sick and tired of Brexit rubbish from all sides . But it ain’t gonna end well, which ever way it goes , the whole world must think us ALL simple minded .COYB

I am sick of Brexit too but more sick of w ankers doing everything to disrupt the majority vote. Even the little c unt Bercow is a biased remainer so here lies the problem why people are switching off.

Not a fan of Boris but he's had more balls since Thatcher and only been in the job a couple of weeks. The spineless useless Major is wading into the debate now in the Supreme Court. At 76 you would think he would focus on his roses!
    Blair has plenty to say but we all know the Iraq war was illegal and the dear Mrs being as honest as Prince Andrew!

How anyone can slate Boris makes me laugh when you have a nutjob in Corbyn and a pathetic little girl in Swinson giving it all mouth.

Even remainers in my own family and many people I know have turned to leave as they are sick of the hypocrites and corruption. Gina Miller - who the **** does she think she is!
    Last edited by baggieal; 19-09-2019 at 11:57 AM.

The thing about Luxembourg wasn’t whether people have a right to protest ( which they do) it was that the PM of a sovereign nation was stitched up to speak 10 feet away from 70 or so pre- arranged hecklers making a press conference unworkable. I think it’s the complete lack of respect shown to a visiting head of government that people were unhappy about

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    The thing about Luxembourg wasn’t whether people have a right to protest ( which they do) it was that the PM of a sovereign nation was stitched up to speak 10 feet away from 70 or so pre- arranged hecklers making a press conference unworkable. I think it’s the complete lack of respect shown to a visiting head of government that people were unhappy about
    I think you’re probably right about a stitch up , the Europeans are never going to let the Uk leave easily, but Boris should have took the podium and done his speech, if it was drowned out by the protesters most reasonably minded people would say , fair play to him for trying. He missed that opportunity, which is unlike Boris . I will concede that it didn’t look good for Luxembourg’s PM , I don’t think the the French or Germans would try to pull such a stunt , could be what we have to look forward in the future from them though .

Your right that everyone and his dog is trying to throw a spanner in the cogs from every side , I agree about corbyn , I agree Thatcher had balls(literally) Major was useless (tick) Swinson can only try to shout loader than everybody as she has no chance of getting elected (could be worth a tenner on them though) but Boris is a liar and a baffoon , in any other decade he would be a civil servant at best. I think we all long to end this saga , but I fear it will rumble on for years , probably costing us (tax payers) millions and millions which could have been spent on better things like the NHS or railways etc... COYB

Your right that everyone and his dog is trying to throw a spanner in the cogs from every side , I agree about corbyn , I agree Thatcher had balls(literally) Major was useless (tick) Swinson can only try to shout loader than everybody as she has no chance of getting elected (could be worth a tenner on them though) but Boris is a liar and a baffoon , in any other decade he would be a civil servant at best. I think we all long to end this saga , but I fear it will rumble on for years , probably costing us (tax payers) millions and millions which could have been spent on better things like the NHS or railways etc... COYB

Boris a liar? So what does this make Corbyn - a scumbag, terrorist loving liar? What does this make Bercow - a worthless corrupt biased liar who can't even satisfy his mrs? What does this make Swinson - a little liar, hypocrite and like a sixth former? What does this make Prince Andrew?

They are all liars! Fact is, Boris has shown more steel than any of these spineless tossers! The majority voted to leave, at at least he's listening unlike all those other w ankers!

I not sure corbyn is a liar , he’s unelectable, in my opinion, he changes his mind a lot , he’s inconsistent , he’s a bit wierd (Diane Abbott, eewww) , terrorist supporting , who knows , he’s always been on the back benches so maybe he was trying to get noticed , but I cant remember him lying , I could be wrong , Bercow is very entertaining but irrelevant in a few weeks, Swinson isn’t lying , I think she’s being upfront with this revoke 50 stance , bravely but I think again irrelevant as she can’t win , Prince Andrew not sure what he has to do with Politics but I’d be very surprised if he ain’t a liar , problem is None of these people are in charge , Boris is and like it or not he’s judged harsher than the rest because he’s pm. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love Boris to pull a rabbit out the hat and get us a nice deal, it could happen, honest, but if he don’t and we can’t leave without a deal , what then , more legal challenges? This will go on for years , it will see Boris off , and the next one , it’s doing us no good constantly going round in circles, costing me ,you Uncle Tom Cobly and all , there’s one absolute fact in this huge mess , we won’t benefit either way , the likes of the sickly JRM Will though , he opened a new office in Dublin just after the referendum, why on earth would the European hating JRM open a office in Europe??? He’ll be ok jack , pull up the ladder , I’m sure there ain’t many on these boards that would Aline themselves with the likes of JRM . And there lies the problem, there’s tories, labour and liberals with differing views .on here and the rest of the country, and when this is over , either way , we will be left to pick up the pieces, JRM will be richer though, as some singer once said “I’m gonna start a revolution from my bed” ,I say sack the lot and Start again. Who’s with me ? Lol , COYB

what planet are you on ffs.tell me again what pm/mp as never told a load of lies / bulls. No me neither.

Boris come the GE - "I've toured the nation and listened, this is our manifesto..........", the press cream themselves to hail King Boris, the man of the people. That's the game he's playing here I reckon?

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Boris come the GE - "I've toured the nation and listened, this is our manifesto..........", the press cream themselves to hail King Boris, the man of the people. That's the game he's playing here I reckon?

Might be so do but Boris has shown more balls since any PM since Thatcher. Corbyn needs to be sectioned and Swinson needs her sixth form girly trap superglued. As for Bercow he needs to focus on his wife not shagging his cousin now his blatant bias towards remain will be soon to end.

Major needs to tend to his roses and Gina Miller needs a good slap!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)