+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boris ambushed again!

Boris ambushed again!

By the tool at the hospital.

Security should’ve intervened immediately rather than let the rant continue.

This was inside a hospital for christ’s sake.......there’s no room within the hospital walls for this self promoting,Left Wing nonsense.

A place where tranquility is the order of the day.

I’m sick to death of seeing Boris bushwhacked in this way......FFS,the guy is so well mannered and polite in these circumstances.....I’d be grabbing this type of fool by the throa.

Security should have thrown this bloke out. I'm getting really tired of these publicity seeking nomarks tbh, constantly hi-jacking events covered by the press. We had all the geriatric hecklers in Luxembourg the other day, now this. How exactly is the current state of the NHS Johnson's fault? He's been PM for a few weeks and it's been underfunded for years. Yet another politically motivated publicity seeking individual.

The guys 7 day old daughter is a very sick child in that hospital

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOP115 View Post

Bercow is a very sick man but Boris has to sit near him frequently😭

In fact he’s so sick Sally Bercow was off shagging a cousin😭😭

Yes I know. I’m just struggling to see how it’s Johnson’s fault as this has been going on for years. As I said, just another attention seeking no mark.

Even more reason not to act like such a p r a t and cause noise and stress in such an environment.

The bloke was a d I c k.

Oh come on. This is getting ridiculous now, this support for anything Boris Johnson.
    Johnson was part of the government that has implemented a lot of the cuts and mismanagement of the NHS .
    If the guy can't have a go at the now leader of this government, who should he have a go at? FFS

Fair play to bloke for saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by baggielad View Post
    Oh come on. This is getting ridiculous now, this support for anything Boris Johnson.
    Johnson was part of the government that has implemented a lot of the cuts and mismanagement of the NHS .
    If the guy can't have a go at the now leader of this government, who should he have a go at? FFS

Fair play to bloke for saying it.
    The NHS was brilliant under Labour of course. The NHS has been used as a politician football for years by every government in power. This bloke was an attention seeking prat. I’m not defending Johnson, I’m just sick and tired of people making political ambushes on Johnson who has been PM for a few weeks when others have got away unchallenged. I’m not 100% convinced about him and have reservations but lately it seems very one sided given we’ve had a long list of political failures in public life who deserve worse. Illegal war on Iraq anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Even more reason not to act like such a p r a t and cause noise and stress in such an environment.

The bloke was a d I c k.
    According to Sky he’s a known Labour activist.

I await his thoughts re PFIs and NHS IT system 'upgrades', they should prove interesting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)